I will occasionally do this when flying- then you can ask the attendant to hang your suit jacket so it won't wrinkle in a small bag.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 4:29 am in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 2/22/15 at 7:08am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:03 am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1351post #20251 of 301682/12/13 at 8:53am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20252 of 301682/12/13 at 9:20amQuote:Originally Posted by tubby34
Ill have to be in the minority I guess...
Just wear the pastel bowtie, she might have picked it out to match her own attire for the night.
All of the posters above me are looking at it as a control issue, it's simply a relationship one and a silly one at that.
Ask her why she wants you in that particular bowtie, if its a good enough reason then consent. If its not, tell her you don't like it.
You can't have a happy relationship without knowing which battles to pick... This isn't one of them.
You are a wise man. Agree with what you write.post #20253 of 301682/12/13 at 10:58ampost #20254 of 301682/12/13 at 11:14ampost #20255 of 301682/12/13 at 11:36ampost #20256 of 301682/12/13 at 11:37ampost #20257 of 301682/12/13 at 11:46ampost #20258 of 301682/12/13 at 11:47ampost #20259 of 301682/12/13 at 11:50ampost #20260 of 301682/12/13 at 12:10pmpost #20261 of 301682/12/13 at 12:28pmQuote:
I have experienced the sink splatter, but never the piss. Am I to drop my trousers in order to avoid splatter on those?
I do contort my body in a way to avoid the unfortunate event of water soaking my pants when washing hands.post #20262 of 301682/12/13 at 12:34pmpost #20263 of 301682/12/13 at 2:04pmQuote:
Well, you do what you can. It is very easy to avoid splatter on the tie (just throw it over your shoulder). If you want to drop your trousers at the urinal, go ahead. Plus, liquids tend to brush off worsted wool easily. Not so much on silk.post #20264 of 301682/12/13 at 6:04pmpost #20265 of 301682/12/13 at 7:05pm
I've currently got a 8.5 size shoe on left foot and 8 size shoe on the right foot (ordered two pair so I can wear them on carpet at home before deciding which to buy). I've been busy all day, so feet are at max-swell. the 8.5 (brand new AE Strand) feels a little loose, but the 8 (brand new AE Strand) feels almost like it's too tight. WHAT!?
I've noticed that I can slip pinky finger in back of 8.5, but nothing in 8. the ankle area bows when I bend my foot on the 8.5, but none at all on the 8. flaps up top nearly touch on 8.5, but not at all on 8.
edit: just took off shoes. top of right foot feels like it was really restrained, but left foot feels fine. all this said, I realize it's new leather that hasn't had a chance to stretch and break in.
Edited by CrAz3D - 2/12/13 at 7:22pm
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 12 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 32 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 34 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › MTO/ Bespoke shoe plans for 2015? 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › CALLIN ALL NINJAS SWD CHALLENGE THREAD 2/22/15-3/9/15 3 minutes ago
- › Anti Aging And 16 Easy Anti Aging Tips To Look Younger 3 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...