Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 4:07 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 6/3/15 at 4:58am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 1:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 10:34 am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1343post #20131 of 309352/4/13 at 1:16pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #20132 of 309352/4/13 at 2:34pmpost #20133 of 309352/4/13 at 7:33pmQuote:
I use the AE stuff. It's fine and you can get free delivery right from them. Not the best in the world I'm sure, but does the job.post #20134 of 309352/4/13 at 8:30pmpost #20135 of 309352/4/13 at 9:04pmpost #20136 of 309352/4/13 at 9:08pmQuote:
As far as my experiences, the reno is used to help moisturize the shoes. I use it once every 2-3 polishes but I think some people use it even less then me. Its fantastic and will help ease the creases and re-plenish them. The creme is fantastic and is regarded as one of the best shoe cremes available. Occasionally I will add a layer of Saphir wax as well to add an extra shine. Check out "The Hanger Project" for complete product information. Cheers.post #20137 of 309352/4/13 at 10:07pm
Hi everyone. I'm new here (even though I've been lurking for a while). Today after class I headed over to J Crew to try on a blazer which I believe was the Ludlow Wool one in 38R. The quality and construction seemed fine to me; chest, shoulders, arms, everything fitted very nicely. I just had some apprehension about the length of the blazer: it seemed a little too long, even though according to J Crew size chart I should precisely wear a 38R. Any thought on this?post #20138 of 309352/5/13 at 4:08ampost #20139 of 309352/5/13 at 4:10ampost #20140 of 309352/5/13 at 4:12ampost #20141 of 309352/5/13 at 7:58ampost #20142 of 309352/5/13 at 8:02am
If you've already purchased it, then no. The buckle is too casual and an even bigger problem is the obvious branding, which though never good, is in especially poor taste in business environments.
If you've not already purchased it, then don't purchase it.
Apologies for the acerbity of my tone...just....such branding really rubs me the wrong way.post #20143 of 309352/5/13 at 8:54ampost #20144 of 309352/5/13 at 11:39amQuote:
I wouldnt think so seeing as though one of their services is replacing the soles. As long as the cobbler doesn't screw up the rubber half sole, you should be fine.post #20145 of 309352/5/13 at 11:45amQuote:Originally Posted by xxxamazexxx
Hi everyone. I'm new here (even though I've been lurking for a while). Today after class I headed over to J Crew to try on a blazer which I believe was the Ludlow Wool one in 38R. The quality and construction seemed fine to me; chest, shoulders, arms, everything fitted very nicely. I just had some apprehension about the length of the blazer: it seemed a little too long, even though according to J Crew size chart I should precisely wear a 38R. Any thought on this?
You should probably post this in the tailors thread (http://www.styleforum.net/t/265924/the-tailors-thread-fit-feedback-and-alteration-suggestions) but if you were asking me (and i am no expert) it looks long to me and the button stance seems a little low.
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › NIB Alden Captoes in CIGAR Shell Cordovan size 10E Hampton last 2 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Truman Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 4 minutes ago
- › Church's Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 6 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...