Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 1:21 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1267post #18991 of 3218712/6/12 at 8:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18992 of 3218712/6/12 at 9:09pmpost #18993 of 3218712/6/12 at 9:13pmNo way will they look like suit pants. I just hope you're not in a hot climate so you can wear the flannel for winter. I have those same pants in medium grey. I understand size is limited so find something in your size and the color you're looking for.
They are the best pants I've ever worn. Quality is stunning and the packaging from Howard Yount is great .post #18994 of 3218712/6/12 at 9:14pmpost #18995 of 3218712/6/12 at 9:17pmpost #18996 of 3218712/6/12 at 9:22pmDefinitely flannel is for fall and winter. Buy it. Mine is really cozy for the Canadian winter. Unless you live in places where there is a single type of climate such as California (hot) I would not try and buy four season type of trousers. Trust me if you get your size correct, you will not be disappointed with the trousers. I have 3 from Howard Yount and plan on adding 3 lighter weight ones in the spring.post #18997 of 3218712/6/12 at 9:56pmpost #18998 of 3218712/6/12 at 10:08pmpost #18999 of 3218712/6/12 at 10:15pmpost #19000 of 3218712/6/12 at 10:35pmpost #19001 of 3218712/6/12 at 10:50pmpost #19002 of 3218712/6/12 at 11:05pmAfter trying some different brands (BB, PRL, Uniqlo and other), I've decided that PRL OCBD (size S) fits me best, so I'm looking to buy half a dozen or so. Last time I picked some up for cheap (USD40 I think) at the Woodbury Common outlet, but I don't live in the States. Is there an online store that sells them cheaper than RL's own webshop (USD98).post #19003 of 3218712/7/12 at 12:30am
I realize that a tailor company has opened a new online shop
Anyone have tried their service before?? Any good or bad comments for this company?
Please just tell me if posting a video here is not appropriate and I'll delete it immediately!!
I really need your opinions, thankspost #19004 of 3218712/7/12 at 12:32ampost #19005 of 3218712/7/12 at 2:00amIf my foot measures 10x4" the charts say I'm a 9 but a lot of the shoes I'm looking at (NOS/vintage) have 11-12" insoles for size 9. How big should the insole be in relation to my foot? I'd think half an inch bigger, max but that would mean I'm looking for size 7's almost. I'm really confused here
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizing
- › Cars We Drive! 16 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 32 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 55 seconds ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...