Does anyone know what brand this jacket is? It got stolen the other night. I've had it for so long; I can't remember where I bought it. It had no hood and a square piece in back that hung down. I'm pretty sure it had a grey lion/griffin-looking animal as it's logo, but I'm not sure. A Google image search for "black Express men's jacket" didn't turn up anything like it. This is the best picture I have of it (please disregard my my apparent enthusiasm for fast food smoothies). Can anyone help me? I'd love to get another jacket just like it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 1:51 am in Classic Menswear
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Yesterday at 1:49 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 6:57 am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:16 am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1267
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18992 of 3038312/6/12 at 8:16pmpost #18993 of 3038312/6/12 at 8:57pmpost #18994 of 3038312/6/12 at 9:09pmpost #18995 of 3038312/6/12 at 9:13pmNo way will they look like suit pants. I just hope you're not in a hot climate so you can wear the flannel for winter. I have those same pants in medium grey. I understand size is limited so find something in your size and the color you're looking for.
They are the best pants I've ever worn. Quality is stunning and the packaging from Howard Yount is great .post #18996 of 3038312/6/12 at 9:14pmpost #18997 of 3038312/6/12 at 9:17pmpost #18998 of 3038312/6/12 at 9:22pmDefinitely flannel is for fall and winter. Buy it. Mine is really cozy for the Canadian winter. Unless you live in places where there is a single type of climate such as California (hot) I would not try and buy four season type of trousers. Trust me if you get your size correct, you will not be disappointed with the trousers. I have 3 from Howard Yount and plan on adding 3 lighter weight ones in the spring.post #18999 of 3038312/6/12 at 9:56pmpost #19000 of 3038312/6/12 at 10:08pmpost #19001 of 3038312/6/12 at 10:15pmpost #19002 of 3038312/6/12 at 10:35pmpost #19003 of 3038312/6/12 at 10:50pmpost #19004 of 3038312/6/12 at 11:05pmAfter trying some different brands (BB, PRL, Uniqlo and other), I've decided that PRL OCBD (size S) fits me best, so I'm looking to buy half a dozen or so. Last time I picked some up for cheap (USD40 I think) at the Woodbury Common outlet, but I don't live in the States. Is there an online store that sells them cheaper than RL's own webshop (USD98).post #19005 of 3038312/7/12 at 12:30am
I realize that a tailor company has opened a new online shop
Anyone have tried their service before?? Any good or bad comments for this company?
Please just tell me if posting a video here is not appropriate and I'll delete it immediately!!
I really need your opinions, thanks
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Australian Members 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 2 minutes ago
- › Wedding Attire for Guest where "church clothes" will be the norm... 5 minutes ago
- › SUITSUPPLY & CFC - 38L / 94 - navy windowpane & pinstripes - wool &... 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 10 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 11 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 37 minutes ago
- › OAK ROOM - Gentlemen`s Shoe Store - Official Affiliate Thread 37 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 42 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...