I own several loud boots. I would like to silence them. Would a particular type or brand of topy be able to achieve this, or will I be forced to give up my dreams of becoming ninjutsu?
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 3:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1235
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18512 of 3217011/18/12 at 5:48ampost #18513 of 3217011/18/12 at 10:16am
I have a pocket square question. How do most of you use pocket squares without causing too much puffing in the jacket on the breast pocket? Most of the time when I do a puff pocket square "fold" it puffs the whole pocket pretty considerably where the jacket fits a little funny afterwards, too big of a PS for the jacket maybe?post #18514 of 3217011/18/12 at 11:47ampost #18515 of 3217011/18/12 at 2:28pmQuote:
Looks like a safari jacket. Then again I told you last night, it was made by Martin Greenfield in Brooklyn.post #18516 of 3217011/18/12 at 4:38pm
Hello everyone (first post for me!). I recently bought a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo Bramante loafers as a gift.
I was wondering what line of Ferragamo these shoes are part of (Studio, etc)?
I thought the toe part of the shoe was going to be a bit less boxy and I was wondering if anyone could provide some opinion on whether or not the toes are considered box-toe or not. I know that round/more pointy toed shoes probably look better / are more fashionable right now. How are these for a guy in his early 20s?
Could it be worn in a dressier sense and maybe with nice jeans as part of a more casual outfit?
Included some pictures from online sources below.
Thanks!post #18517 of 3217011/18/12 at 7:21pmpost #18518 of 3217011/18/12 at 7:44pmpost #18519 of 3217011/18/12 at 9:48pmpost #18520 of 3217011/18/12 at 10:18pmpost #18521 of 3217011/18/12 at 10:31pmQuote:
Any kind of topy should do the trick, but ultimate stealth soles are crepe. Maybe a commando sole would work as well? Depends on the boot.post #18522 of 3217011/18/12 at 11:18pmpost #18523 of 3217011/19/12 at 1:50ampost #18524 of 3217011/19/12 at 3:10am
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizing
- › Finding affordable menswear? (chicago) 29 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 19 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 20 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 23 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 26 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 30 minutes ago
- › Video Games 34 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 37 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...