My understanding is that you can't really raise arm holes, as it would require adding material and reshaping a significant amount of the structure of the garment.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 4:34 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Today at 10:51 am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1235post #18511 of 3107111/17/12 at 1:41pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18512 of 3107111/17/12 at 4:08pmpost #18513 of 3107111/18/12 at 2:03ampost #18514 of 3107111/18/12 at 5:48ampost #18515 of 3107111/18/12 at 10:16am
I have a pocket square question. How do most of you use pocket squares without causing too much puffing in the jacket on the breast pocket? Most of the time when I do a puff pocket square "fold" it puffs the whole pocket pretty considerably where the jacket fits a little funny afterwards, too big of a PS for the jacket maybe?post #18516 of 3107111/18/12 at 11:47ampost #18517 of 3107111/18/12 at 2:28pmQuote:
Looks like a safari jacket. Then again I told you last night, it was made by Martin Greenfield in Brooklyn.post #18518 of 3107111/18/12 at 4:38pm
Hello everyone (first post for me!). I recently bought a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo Bramante loafers as a gift.
I was wondering what line of Ferragamo these shoes are part of (Studio, etc)?
I thought the toe part of the shoe was going to be a bit less boxy and I was wondering if anyone could provide some opinion on whether or not the toes are considered box-toe or not. I know that round/more pointy toed shoes probably look better / are more fashionable right now. How are these for a guy in his early 20s?
Could it be worn in a dressier sense and maybe with nice jeans as part of a more casual outfit?
Included some pictures from online sources below.
Thanks!post #18519 of 3107111/18/12 at 7:21pmpost #18520 of 3107111/18/12 at 7:44pmpost #18521 of 3107111/18/12 at 9:48pmpost #18522 of 3107111/18/12 at 10:18pmpost #18523 of 3107111/18/12 at 10:31pmQuote:
Any kind of topy should do the trick, but ultimate stealth soles are crepe. Maybe a commando sole would work as well? Depends on the boot.post #18524 of 3107111/18/12 at 11:18pmpost #18525 of 3107111/19/12 at 1:50am
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › The Official Beer Thread 3 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 5 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 6 minutes ago
- › FS Filson Pullman Ottergreen BNWT 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › MEN'S ALL SAINTS ALLSAINTS BLACK SCHOTT LEATHER MOTORCYCLE JACKET... 9 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...