My understanding is that you can't really raise arm holes, as it would require adding material and reshaping a significant amount of the structure of the garment.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 1:10 am in Classic Menswear
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Yesterday at 10:40 am in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 10:03 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/10/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1235post #18511 of 3036911/17/12 at 1:41pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18512 of 3036911/17/12 at 4:08pmpost #18513 of 3036911/18/12 at 2:03ampost #18514 of 3036911/18/12 at 5:48ampost #18515 of 3036911/18/12 at 10:16am
I have a pocket square question. How do most of you use pocket squares without causing too much puffing in the jacket on the breast pocket? Most of the time when I do a puff pocket square "fold" it puffs the whole pocket pretty considerably where the jacket fits a little funny afterwards, too big of a PS for the jacket maybe?post #18516 of 3036911/18/12 at 11:47ampost #18517 of 3036911/18/12 at 2:28pmQuote:
Looks like a safari jacket. Then again I told you last night, it was made by Martin Greenfield in Brooklyn.post #18518 of 3036911/18/12 at 4:38pm
Hello everyone (first post for me!). I recently bought a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo Bramante loafers as a gift.
I was wondering what line of Ferragamo these shoes are part of (Studio, etc)?
I thought the toe part of the shoe was going to be a bit less boxy and I was wondering if anyone could provide some opinion on whether or not the toes are considered box-toe or not. I know that round/more pointy toed shoes probably look better / are more fashionable right now. How are these for a guy in his early 20s?
Could it be worn in a dressier sense and maybe with nice jeans as part of a more casual outfit?
Included some pictures from online sources below.
Thanks!post #18519 of 3036911/18/12 at 7:21pmpost #18520 of 3036911/18/12 at 7:44pmpost #18521 of 3036911/18/12 at 9:48pmpost #18522 of 3036911/18/12 at 10:18pmpost #18523 of 3036911/18/12 at 10:31pmQuote:
Any kind of topy should do the trick, but ultimate stealth soles are crepe. Maybe a commando sole would work as well? Depends on the boot.post #18524 of 3036911/18/12 at 11:18pmpost #18525 of 3036911/19/12 at 1:50am
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Adam Kimmel pants, 30W, new with tags 11 seconds ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 26 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 29 seconds ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 32 seconds ago
- › Viberg Service Boot Black Chromexcel - Size 8.5 - Worn ONCE 40 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Saint Augustine Academy Vampire Tux Black Blazer and pants (BNWT) 2 minutes ago
- › SAINT CRISPIN'S 9F 10D US Mod 104 Austerity Brogue Oxford used shoes 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...