The STP dealflyer that just came out today has 30% off and 99 cent shipping with no minimum order. Not sure if that shipping price is valid to Canada though.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:45 pm in Classic Menswear
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 3:56 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 5/14/15 at 3:36am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:47 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1221post #18301 of 3073611/4/12 at 1:51pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18302 of 3073611/4/12 at 2:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by regularbloke
I don't get it... Are you saying the tie is hideous?
Also, why not have cuff links or hanky without a jacket? This is one of my favourite looks http://s254.beta.photobucket.com/user/amp94596/media/61510Sunglasses_1725Web.jpg.html?filters%5bterm%5d=recent&filters%5bprimary%5d=images
You asked for opinions. I do not like the tie and do not like matched sets. Cuff links are fairly formal and meant to be worn with a suit. I'm not sure how you could wear a pocket square w/o a jacket. You should spend some time perusing the forum.post #18303 of 3073611/4/12 at 2:20pmpost #18304 of 3073611/4/12 at 2:20pmpost #18305 of 3073611/4/12 at 10:17pmpost #18306 of 3073611/4/12 at 10:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by Griffith
I was wondering, do Clarks DB are consisting of a removable sole (or could i rip it off)? I'm using personally molded insoles and i wouldn't want it to be way too tight if i have to add it on top of the provided one...
Also, if they are not, do Opening Ceremony's ones are? I clearly prefer Clarks, but you know, "gotta do what you gotta do"!
Good day to you gentlemen!
I have Clarks chukkas, basically same body as DB, The insoles is very thin so instead i bought a better insole and just put it in there and did not have to rip off the insoles that is included in the shoe. It will not be a problem just putting an insoles because CLARKS insoles are very thin and not supportive.post #18307 of 3073611/4/12 at 11:03pm
I agree with what you've been saying, but this statement is not true.
This might be the case for the US, but not everywhere in the world.
Cuff links arent that formal in Europe, especially not in the UK.post #18308 of 3073611/5/12 at 2:39am
are these converse slim suitable for a 27 y/o's wardrobe?]
As i mainly wear dark brown boat shoes for casual wear with jeans/chinos, casual shirts/sweaters, i want to get some footwear to replace my Adidas Stan Smith trainers - a classic plain white shoe
So was wondering what people think of the above converse slim trainers, for weekend/daytime casual wear (shops, cinema, restaurant, town shopping , friends, etc) with denim jeans, chinos, cargos,and sweatpants,
they look quite versatile so could they be worn with a casual shirt, sweater/cardigan as well as a t-shirt & jacket?
- i just need a casual white shoe but not too sporty like trainers/sneakers are
also do they were a size big? e.g. im a size UK 8, so is size UK 9 more suitable?
thankspost #18309 of 3073611/5/12 at 4:30amQuote:
OConnells is nice stuff, but is pretty trad, so it's not going to be the slimmest fitting. However, your tailor should be able to nip in the waist a bit.post #18310 of 3073611/5/12 at 6:51ampost #18311 of 3073611/5/12 at 8:00amQuote:
Email them directly about their belts; great values.post #18312 of 3073611/5/12 at 11:34ampost #18313 of 3073611/5/12 at 11:51am
The big knot with a narrow spread collar is probably why he looks weird. He would get ribbed if he posted that in some of threads on here. I imagine it has more to do with the big knot being associated with 'big timers', and the collar is more of a blunder than an intentional choice. You might want to do some searching on the crap people write about so called 'power dressing'.
Think about their hair (head and face) and even the fact that he's wearing a three piece suit (and the other guy isn't) as well.post #18314 of 3073611/5/12 at 12:07pmI'm 6'3 170, and have tons of problems finding clothes that I like the fit/look of.
Why do some thermals/t shirts give me the appearance of man boobs, even though I have none? Not every shirt, just every now and then I'll try something on, and boom.
What kind of boxers are best for wearing under skinnier clothes? I recently picked up some Levis 508s (tapered) and I'm still always struggling with my boxer briefs rolling up on the leg and causing discomfort. And when I wear skinny chinos (not too skinny, they fit fine in the waist) some of them still show a dreaded outline even though there's plenty of loose fabric. I'm thinking I need something that keeps me held in better. Any help appreciated. I really think it's a problem with the underwear, since I'm having problems even when wearing 508s. Same problem with my APC NS.
Edited by ohyoumad - 11/5/12 at 12:19pmpost #18315 of 3073611/5/12 at 12:25pm
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 1 minute ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Men rings - How to choose? What do you wear? 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 6 minutes ago
- › ज्योतिषी+91 9649422772 Black Magic specialist Baba JI 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Cigar Medallion Cap Toe Boots 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply fits great, reason to go full canvas? 9 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan