The STP dealflyer that just came out today has 30% off and 99 cent shipping with no minimum order. Not sure if that shipping price is valid to Canada though.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on 7/31/15 at 4:34am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 10:28 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1221post #18301 of 3107211/4/12 at 1:51pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18302 of 3107211/4/12 at 2:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by regularbloke
I don't get it... Are you saying the tie is hideous?
Also, why not have cuff links or hanky without a jacket? This is one of my favourite looks http://s254.beta.photobucket.com/user/amp94596/media/61510Sunglasses_1725Web.jpg.html?filters%5bterm%5d=recent&filters%5bprimary%5d=images
You asked for opinions. I do not like the tie and do not like matched sets. Cuff links are fairly formal and meant to be worn with a suit. I'm not sure how you could wear a pocket square w/o a jacket. You should spend some time perusing the forum.post #18303 of 3107211/4/12 at 2:20pmpost #18304 of 3107211/4/12 at 2:20pmpost #18305 of 3107211/4/12 at 10:17pmpost #18306 of 3107211/4/12 at 10:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by Griffith
I was wondering, do Clarks DB are consisting of a removable sole (or could i rip it off)? I'm using personally molded insoles and i wouldn't want it to be way too tight if i have to add it on top of the provided one...
Also, if they are not, do Opening Ceremony's ones are? I clearly prefer Clarks, but you know, "gotta do what you gotta do"!
Good day to you gentlemen!
I have Clarks chukkas, basically same body as DB, The insoles is very thin so instead i bought a better insole and just put it in there and did not have to rip off the insoles that is included in the shoe. It will not be a problem just putting an insoles because CLARKS insoles are very thin and not supportive.post #18307 of 3107211/4/12 at 11:03pm
I agree with what you've been saying, but this statement is not true.
This might be the case for the US, but not everywhere in the world.
Cuff links arent that formal in Europe, especially not in the UK.post #18308 of 3107211/5/12 at 2:39am
are these converse slim suitable for a 27 y/o's wardrobe?]
As i mainly wear dark brown boat shoes for casual wear with jeans/chinos, casual shirts/sweaters, i want to get some footwear to replace my Adidas Stan Smith trainers - a classic plain white shoe
So was wondering what people think of the above converse slim trainers, for weekend/daytime casual wear (shops, cinema, restaurant, town shopping , friends, etc) with denim jeans, chinos, cargos,and sweatpants,
they look quite versatile so could they be worn with a casual shirt, sweater/cardigan as well as a t-shirt & jacket?
- i just need a casual white shoe but not too sporty like trainers/sneakers are
also do they were a size big? e.g. im a size UK 8, so is size UK 9 more suitable?
thankspost #18309 of 3107211/5/12 at 4:30amQuote:
OConnells is nice stuff, but is pretty trad, so it's not going to be the slimmest fitting. However, your tailor should be able to nip in the waist a bit.post #18310 of 3107211/5/12 at 6:51ampost #18311 of 3107211/5/12 at 8:00amQuote:
Email them directly about their belts; great values.post #18312 of 3107211/5/12 at 11:34ampost #18313 of 3107211/5/12 at 11:51am
The big knot with a narrow spread collar is probably why he looks weird. He would get ribbed if he posted that in some of threads on here. I imagine it has more to do with the big knot being associated with 'big timers', and the collar is more of a blunder than an intentional choice. You might want to do some searching on the crap people write about so called 'power dressing'.
Think about their hair (head and face) and even the fact that he's wearing a three piece suit (and the other guy isn't) as well.post #18314 of 3107211/5/12 at 12:07pmI'm 6'3 170, and have tons of problems finding clothes that I like the fit/look of.
Why do some thermals/t shirts give me the appearance of man boobs, even though I have none? Not every shirt, just every now and then I'll try something on, and boom.
What kind of boxers are best for wearing under skinnier clothes? I recently picked up some Levis 508s (tapered) and I'm still always struggling with my boxer briefs rolling up on the leg and causing discomfort. And when I wear skinny chinos (not too skinny, they fit fine in the waist) some of them still show a dreaded outline even though there's plenty of loose fabric. I'm thinking I need something that keeps me held in better. Any help appreciated. I really think it's a problem with the underwear, since I'm having problems even when wearing 508s. Same problem with my APC NS.
Edited by ohyoumad - 11/5/12 at 12:19pmpost #18315 of 3107211/5/12 at 12:25pm
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 5 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 13 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 24 minutes ago
- › Suit fit check 46 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 46 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 55 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 hour, 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...