Do not attempt unless you look like a model.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 1:14 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1215post #18211 of 3217710/29/12 at 10:09pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18212 of 3217710/29/12 at 11:21pmpost #18213 of 3217710/29/12 at 11:32pmpost #18214 of 3217710/30/12 at 2:25ampost #18215 of 3217710/30/12 at 3:03ampost #18216 of 3217710/30/12 at 4:22ampost #18217 of 3217710/30/12 at 6:10ampost #18218 of 3217710/30/12 at 6:12pmpost #18219 of 3217710/30/12 at 7:07pmpost #18220 of 3217710/30/12 at 7:21pmpost #18221 of 3217710/30/12 at 7:22pmpost #18222 of 3217710/30/12 at 7:24pmQuote:
You may be correct.
If anyone would like to buy the Brooks Brothers version, just LMK your size and I can make one for you in about 15 minutes. You must prepay, no returns, and it will be vaaaaaaaary spensive. I am a temperamental genius.post #18223 of 3217710/30/12 at 7:30pmQuote:
This is indeed a great Wreak To Order service you are offering here. I would be greatly interested in seeing what can be done to trousers...post #18224 of 3217710/30/12 at 8:36pm
Hey guys, I just bought my first suit after losing about 50 pounds. And im in a dilemna. I bought two pants for the suit since I got it online but size 32 fits perfect on my waist but is way too tight on my legs and below (got muscular legs) but the 34 fits perfect on the leg but way too big on the waist. When I wear a belt, it kind of folds over. And my butt kinda sags. Would you guys recommend making the 32 slightly wider throughout the leg or take in the waist/whatever else I have too with the 34?post #18225 of 3217710/30/12 at 8:39pm
it looks like mismo. http://www.francesmay.com/products/mismo-army-backpack
Wanted the same bag but cant afford it so I got an everlane snapback.
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizing
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 second ago
- › Loafers with a suit? 14 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 56 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions,... 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...