can anyone help me with sizing for maison martin margiela sneakers? I wear an 8 in vans classics, 10 in creative recreation, 9 in nike free, 7 uk in crockett & jones, carmina and meermin. if anyone knows it would be much appreciated, or if i could be directed to the appropriate thread
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 4:16 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Today at 8:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 7:28 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1213
Styleforum Top Pickspost #18182 of 3094610/28/12 at 7:38pmI cannot find the pocket square thread so ask here: Is there a online stockist for ready made, easily accessible pocket squares? I can only found Sam Hober and Kent Wang, but I want my PS to be about 17".
Current is 14" in a patterned silk (see photo below). I am looking to fill the other varieties i.e. solid colors like a white PS. The current one I picked up at a local NS Rack for a steal so very happy with it. I just think a 12" will sink into my chest pocket as the 14" does every now and then if not folded correctly. I personally prefer the puff or just tossing a silk PS in very quickly (14" silk PS still tends to flatten out and slide into the pocket, disappearing after awhile). I would like the PS to hold its "shape" and I think size matters here.
FWIW I had an event and did not have a white PS so was SOL. The current PS photoed would not have paired well with a navy suit, white shirt, and pin-dot burgundy tie.post #18183 of 3094610/28/12 at 8:29pmpost #18184 of 3094610/28/12 at 8:32pmpost #18185 of 3094610/28/12 at 8:35pmpost #18186 of 3094610/28/12 at 9:54pmpost #18187 of 3094610/29/12 at 5:02ampost #18188 of 3094610/29/12 at 5:41amQuote:
Mine has a 3rd button, but it is hidden behind the rolled lapel, as is half of the button hole. You can see it from the side.post #18189 of 3094610/29/12 at 5:49ampost #18190 of 3094610/29/12 at 6:54amQuote:
They have buttons, they just look really weird if actually buttoned.post #18191 of 3094610/29/12 at 6:55amQuote:
So, what's your question?post #18192 of 3094610/29/12 at 6:57amQuote:
I tend to roll my trousers so that I dont get them too creased or wrinkled.post #18193 of 3094610/29/12 at 8:42ampost #18194 of 3094610/29/12 at 9:32ampost #18195 of 3094610/29/12 at 9:39amQuote:
About 1% of SF members know exactly what each shoe looks like and is familiar with both shades. How about a photo?
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 1221 Active Users (251 Members and 970 Guests)
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 6 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 6 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 11 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 14 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 14 minutes ago
- › Azzuraa Bespoke Leather Goods - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 18 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 20 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...