Medium, with some texture to them.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 7:25 pm in Classic Menswear
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 5:59 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 5/14/15 at 3:36am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 6:15 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1166post #17476 of 307269/14/12 at 7:19pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #17477 of 307269/15/12 at 4:47ampost #17478 of 307269/15/12 at 8:52ampost #17479 of 307269/15/12 at 5:38pmpost #17480 of 307269/15/12 at 6:11pmpost #17481 of 307269/15/12 at 6:27pmpost #17482 of 307269/15/12 at 7:03pmpost #17483 of 307269/15/12 at 7:15pmQuote:
It's a sleeker look to forego the belt. That said, I usually wear one because I like my belts!post #17484 of 307269/16/12 at 2:30ampost #17485 of 307269/16/12 at 6:44ampost #17486 of 307269/16/12 at 7:06ampost #17487 of 307269/16/12 at 7:08ampost #17488 of 307269/16/12 at 9:26am
I am considering having a new suit made, I am set on a three piece (with no lapels on the vest), however as all of my current suits are notch lapels, I was hoping to make the three-piece with a peak lapel. My issue is as an individual of smaller stature I have made all my current suits with narrow lapels (regular sized lapels look unusually large on me), approx. 2.25".
My question is, has anyone seen narrow peak lapels on a suit? And if so, I would appreciate someone positing some pics so that I can determine whether it would look odd on a suit.
Thanks SF brethren!
post #17489 of 307269/16/12 at 9:39ampost #17490 of 307269/16/12 at 12:19pm
Check TM Lewin out. I'm very happy with their suits. They're half canvased. From their current selection I would recommend the styles "Stephenson" and "Earlham". The cloth have a great feel. I purchased the Portobello and Brunel models also but didn't like the cloth as much.
I have a question of my own.
I intend to buy a overcoat and use a suit/Sport coat under. If the shoulder width (shoulder seam to shoulder seam) on my suits/SCs is 17,5-18,5", what should the shoulder width be on the overcoat?
Same thing goes for chest width, which is 19-20,5" on my suits/SCs. What should the chest width on the overcoat be?
I'm, of course speaking in general and am aware of that I wont get a exact scientific answer. I just need some rule of thumb to know what to search for at the Internet.
Thanks in advance.
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › The Official RRL Thread 3 seconds ago
- › Swear London Sizing 5 seconds ago
- › Black Magic Specialist In Australia +91-9680462195 6 seconds ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 20 seconds ago
- › girl vashikaran mantra By Love Spells (Aghori) india +91-9680462195 1 minute ago
- › JOB PROBLEM SOLUTION BABA JI (Aghori) india +91-9680462195 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › HUSBAND WIFE PROBLEM SOLUTION BABA JI +91-9680462195 1 minute ago
- › love vashikaran+91-9680462195 1 minute ago
- › Love-problem-solution-baba-ji (Aghori) india +91-9680462195 1 minute ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan