or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1147

post #17191 of 30124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Veen View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgitswes View Post

When wearing a shirt untucked, where should it stop?

Middle of the back pockets.

anyone else have input on this?
post #17192 of 30124
Just won a pair of a wool Mabitex pants on eBay for $100, decent deal?
post #17193 of 30124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blog Marley View Post

Just won a pair of a wool Mabitex pants on eBay for $100, decent deal?

New?

They used to show up here crazy cheap, but they've been steadily increasing over the last year or so. $100 seems decent for wool and new.
post #17194 of 30124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston S. View Post


I replied in the other thread that you posted this in and mentioned DC Lewis and A Fine Pair of Shoes. Not either of them?

Sorry, missed the reply. It was Andrew Lock!

post #17195 of 30124
post #17196 of 30124
Awesome, thanks!
post #17197 of 30124
Picked up a black Kiton jacket, and while I know It's not a recommend shade/color, it was a great price and fit like a dream. My question is regarding buttons, what color and type of buttons work for an odd black jacket?
post #17198 of 30124
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

Picked up a black Kiton jacket, and while I know It's not a recommend shade/color, it was a great price and fit like a dream. My question is regarding buttons, what color and type of buttons work for an odd black jacket?

 

Silver.

post #17199 of 30124
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

anyone else have input on this?

Yes, you should never have an untucked shirt.
post #17200 of 30124
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

Picked up a black Kiton jacket, and while I know It's not a recommend shade/color, it was a great price and fit like a dream. My question is regarding buttons, what color and type of buttons work for an odd black jacket?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post

Silver.

I say it depends. What kind of fabric and what is the styling like?
post #17201 of 30124
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I say it depends. What kind of fabric and what is the styling like?

Smooth 150s wool, 3 roll 2, side vents.
post #17202 of 30124
Pocket configuration? What kind of buttons are already on it? Do you know what kind of weave?
post #17203 of 30124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caustic Man View Post

 

Silver.

Antique pewter.

post #17204 of 30124
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Yes, you should never have an untucked shirt.

CalTex you'll get a different opinion posting this in Streetwear and Denim.
post #17205 of 30124
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Pocket configuration? What kind of buttons are already on it? Do you know what kind of weave?
Bessom flap pockets, I'll swing by the tailor's to check weave and current buttons.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)