Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions Last post on Yesterday at 7:29 pm in Classic Menswear
- WAYWRN Hall of Fame: pre-2010 Last post on 7/27/14 at 11:09am in Classic Menswear
- Tailor thinks suit is still too short -- what's your opinion? Last post on 6/2/11 at 10:16am in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 2/27/14 at 1:45pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1129
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16922 of 296848/20/12 at 10:00pmpost #16923 of 296848/20/12 at 10:38pmpost #16924 of 296848/20/12 at 11:06pmQuote:
Navy.post #16925 of 296848/20/12 at 11:31pmpost #16926 of 296848/21/12 at 2:32amCrosspost from skinhead thread
I've posted here before looking for advise on long wings but I'm still empty handed.
I've got the chance to pick up a lightly used pair of shell Florsheim Imperial's for a good price.
They're a size 10 D, which should be around 9/9.5 in the UK.
Would anyone wearing 10 in Florsheim's be able to measure their foot, heel to toe, so I can get an idea about how these will size.
Shoe sizing varies so greatly it's frustrating but when it comes to shell long wings, the internet is pretty much my only choice.
Cheerspost #16927 of 296848/21/12 at 3:19am
Hey guys. Currently I got these 2 pair of shoes. I am looking to expand my collection and get a pair of winter/fall shoes. I want them to be dark. What would you suggest for a 18 year old student? I enjoy boat shoes, but since I already got a pair I've been looking for higher shoes, like chukka boots. Also been checking out oxfords, and they look pretty nice also. My budget is tops 100$ for a pair of shoes. I usually go with chinos, shirts, cardigans. What would you suggest?post #16928 of 296848/21/12 at 3:25amQuote:Originally Posted by Namehere2
Hey guys. Currently I got these 2 pair of shoes. I am looking to expand my collection and get a pair of winter/fall shoes. I want them to be dark. What would you suggest for a 18 year old student? I enjoy boat shoes, but since I already got a pair I've been looking for higher shoes, like chukka boots. Also been checking out oxfords, and they look pretty nice also. My budget is tops 100$ for a pair of shoes. I usually go with chinos, shirts, cardigans. What would you suggest?
Brown suede chukkas or maybe a pair of Clarks desert boots?post #16929 of 296848/21/12 at 3:31am
Yeah I've been kinda into that. Those kind of shoes are completely new to me so I am a bit excited about how they will be. Got any good sites that sell chukkas/desert boots to a fair price and ship to Sweden?
Edit: Btw do those shoes work well in fall/winter? Seeingas I live in Sweden it can get pretty cold and snowpost #16930 of 296848/21/12 at 3:33ampost #16931 of 296848/21/12 at 5:54ampost #16932 of 296848/21/12 at 6:27ampost #16933 of 296848/21/12 at 7:36amQuote:Originally Posted by llcooljayce
I am looking to get a few suits made but don't have any clue about fabrics ... suit construction ... no problem ... fabric ... a little bit of a novice.
Question is where can I find good information and once I bone up on that information, what is a good online option to purchase?
http://www.styleforum.net/t/56404/unfunded-liabilities-a-k-a-the-cloth-threadpost #16934 of 296848/21/12 at 7:37am
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 20 seconds ago
- › no 1 lovev a s h i k a r a n specialist BabA ji 9888673540 1 minute ago
- › love marriage problem specialist 9888673540 1 minute ago
- › love problem solution specialist delhi 9888673540 4 minutes ago
- › best love problem specialist 9888673540 5 minutes ago
- › Love marriage vashikaran specialist molvi ji +91-7726888121 7 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › intercast LOVE marriage specialist babaji +91-7726888121 8 minutes ago
- › +91-7726888121~Kon~Black magic to get love back specialist molvi ji... 10 minutes ago
- › how beautiful bottle of perfume 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays