Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 9:48 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1085post #16262 of 334557/27/12 at 3:02pm
^ PTWilliams, I think you can change it in Microsoft Paint.
Now, should I get the Clark's Desert Boots, or the discounted Land's End Canvas version?
Those are 38 dollars off right now, and buying these instead of the Clark's will help me save up for chelsea boots (thinking of the "Fulton" from Land's End).post #16263 of 334557/27/12 at 10:39pm
So I bought a pair of Bruno Magli Raging shoes at the Nordstrom sale. And on the website and on the shoes I saw on display at the store... in the insole it says...
Hand Made In Italy
ZOOM in on the Birdseye view photo (the 2nd photo) and you'll see the insole where it says it:
But later when I got home and I was checking out by new shoes... it just said Bruno Magli and it did NOT say Hand Made In Italy. I was kind of excited to have bought a pair of Hand Made Shoes from Italy but it doesn't say that anywhere on the shoe, NOT even on the shoebox?
Is this a big deal that it does NOT say Hand Made In Italy?
Do you think the shoes then were NOT Hand Made In Italy if it doesn't say it?
Thankspost #16264 of 334557/27/12 at 11:49pmpost #16265 of 334557/28/12 at 12:27ampost #16266 of 334557/28/12 at 2:15ampost #16267 of 334557/28/12 at 5:54amQuote:
Alfred Sargent's Exeter. Minimal design, goodyear welted (which means they can be resoled and last you well over 10 years) and very versatile (can be worn with everything from jeans to suits) and cost about $200 shipped. Google "A Fine Pair of Shoes". They carry them.
Edited by mkarim - 7/28/12 at 6:08ampost #16268 of 334557/28/12 at 5:57ampost #16269 of 334557/28/12 at 6:43am
to everyone recommending the epaulet....the pants look great, but if you look at the pictures on the website they still appear to be a little large at the leg opening....would prefer something that is "tighter" at the ankle....ASOS looks like a good brand given the way the pants appear to fit the models on the website, but they are online only and I have read some bad reviewspost #16270 of 334557/28/12 at 8:13ampost #16271 of 334557/28/12 at 8:19ampost #16272 of 334557/28/12 at 8:23ampost #16273 of 334557/28/12 at 10:12ampost #16274 of 334557/28/12 at 10:32am
I've three pairs of the Bulldog model. I agree they're expensive but they look great by the pool (even if the rest of my sad, decaying carcass doesn't). I umm'd and ahh'd over getting a couple of pairs of the Setters for this year but have held fire so far.
Which type are you looking at?post #16275 of 334557/28/12 at 11:59am
Finally something I can answer since I'm a surfer. Do you mean swim trunks like a speedo for swimming laps in a pool or for chilling on the beach and swimming in the ocean?
As a guy... the only answer to me is REAL SURF TRUNKS.
Buy from a SURF Company... Quiksilver, Billabong, Rip Curl, Hurley, even Patagonia. They are so much COOLER!!!!
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 43 seconds ago
- › Wanna get some advice about the suit. 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2016-2017 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › What eyewear is Gabriel Macht wearing? 15 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...