Are my shoes the wrong size? This is my first time wearing them and they are creasing on the toebox. Should I exchange them for another pair seeing how the right shoe does not crease on the toebox? Shoes are size 8.5, I measure an exact 10 but 9s were a little to loose.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 7:17 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Primer: Things you should have known about shoes and shoe care but...Last edited: 2/1/16
- A primer on shoe creams conditioners, and waxesLast edited: 2/1/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1082
Styleforum Top Pickspost #16217 of 321717/25/12 at 11:57ampost #16218 of 321717/25/12 at 12:01pmpost #16219 of 321717/25/12 at 12:21pmpost #16220 of 321717/25/12 at 12:24pmQuote:
It might be the reason why...
It is Huntsman's signature and they are the most expensive and elitist tailors on the Row ..
I have two one button and a few people in cocktails asked me if it was a Huntsman suit..post #16221 of 321717/25/12 at 1:32pmpost #16222 of 321717/25/12 at 1:34pmpost #16223 of 321717/25/12 at 1:36pmQuote:
Honestly I didn't notice that mine shrunk too much, but it was washed cool and hung dry.post #16224 of 321717/25/12 at 5:44pmUsed to wear Brooks ESF exclusively. What do you guys think of think of the fit of the Barba (top) vs Borrelli (bottom). Should I return the Borrelli or is it passable? I was thinking it might be practical on heatwave days where you need to extra air.
My chest is 41 inches. For reference, the Barba is 45 (22.5 p2p) and the Borrelli is 47 (23.5 p2p)
Also, note that the Barba is darted and the Borrelli is not
Ignore the sleeves. Fresh out of the box.
Edited by jrd617 - 7/26/12 at 9:52ampost #16225 of 321717/25/12 at 5:59pm
Reiss suit price had rised
I had saw on Reiss website today,all suit price had rised to 7XX to 9XX which used to 3XX to 4XX.
I think it is not a good deal when not on sales, whats your opinion? Thanks!
And I am also confused why fused suit price can be so expensive?post #16226 of 321717/25/12 at 7:12pmThey both look fine from the front to me, the back of the Borrelli looks a little bit billowy, but certainly passable.
The Barba that I bought shrunk a bit in the chest after the first laundering, the Borrelli I just realized I have not worn since the first laundering, I will get back to you when I do.post #16227 of 321717/26/12 at 7:18ampost #16228 of 321717/26/12 at 7:45ampost #16229 of 321717/26/12 at 7:49ampost #16230 of 321717/26/12 at 8:08am
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizing
- › *** Official Norwegian Rain Bergen by T Michael Thread ******** -... 36 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › Favourite Female Vocalist? 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...