Are my shoes the wrong size? This is my first time wearing them and they are creasing on the toebox. Should I exchange them for another pair seeing how the right shoe does not crease on the toebox? Shoes are size 8.5, I measure an exact 10 but 9s were a little to loose.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 11:29 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1082post #16217 of 331527/25/12 at 11:57ampost #16218 of 331527/25/12 at 12:01pmpost #16219 of 331527/25/12 at 12:21pmpost #16220 of 331527/25/12 at 12:24pmQuote:
It might be the reason why...
It is Huntsman's signature and they are the most expensive and elitist tailors on the Row ..
I have two one button and a few people in cocktails asked me if it was a Huntsman suit..post #16221 of 331527/25/12 at 1:32pmpost #16222 of 331527/25/12 at 1:34pmpost #16223 of 331527/25/12 at 1:36pmQuote:
Honestly I didn't notice that mine shrunk too much, but it was washed cool and hung dry.post #16224 of 331527/25/12 at 5:44pmUsed to wear Brooks ESF exclusively. What do you guys think of think of the fit of the Barba (top) vs Borrelli (bottom). Should I return the Borrelli or is it passable? I was thinking it might be practical on heatwave days where you need to extra air.
My chest is 41 inches. For reference, the Barba is 45 (22.5 p2p) and the Borrelli is 47 (23.5 p2p)
Also, note that the Barba is darted and the Borrelli is not
Ignore the sleeves. Fresh out of the box.
Edited by jrd617 - 7/26/12 at 9:52ampost #16225 of 331527/25/12 at 5:59pm
Reiss suit price had rised
I had saw on Reiss website today,all suit price had rised to 7XX to 9XX which used to 3XX to 4XX.
I think it is not a good deal when not on sales, whats your opinion? Thanks!
And I am also confused why fused suit price can be so expensive?post #16226 of 331527/25/12 at 7:12pmThey both look fine from the front to me, the back of the Borrelli looks a little bit billowy, but certainly passable.
The Barba that I bought shrunk a bit in the chest after the first laundering, the Borrelli I just realized I have not worn since the first laundering, I will get back to you when I do.post #16227 of 331527/26/12 at 7:18ampost #16228 of 331527/26/12 at 7:45ampost #16229 of 331527/26/12 at 7:49ampost #16230 of 331527/26/12 at 8:08am
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 29 seconds ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 31 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 52 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 4 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 5 minutes ago
- › Church's Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Evening wedding suit advice? 9 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 9 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...