BB Buffalo Slim Card Case
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 4:07 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 6/3/15 at 4:58am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 2:56 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 3:00 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1063post #15931 of 309307/10/12 at 8:52pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15932 of 309307/10/12 at 8:54pmpost #15933 of 309307/10/12 at 10:33pmpost #15934 of 309307/10/12 at 10:58pmpost #15935 of 309307/10/12 at 11:28pmpost #15936 of 309307/11/12 at 1:39amQuote:
It refers to the type of yarn used to weave the cloth; nothing to do with the cut of the finished garment . High twist yarn is harder and stronger than "low twist": fresco is a high twist cloth, flannel a low twist. As i understand it, it has to do with the angle and tightness with which the separate strands of wool are woven together to make the yarn.
I suggest you lurk on the forum for a while longer before you buy anything...post #15937 of 309307/11/12 at 6:54ampost #15938 of 309307/11/12 at 7:54amQuote:Originally Posted by dufferin1
Received my Sutor's the other day and wore them for the first time. They are very slippery and nearly fell in the super market (I wasn't drunk) haha. Is there anything I can do to perhaps lessen the slipping of the sole? I am fairly new to high end shoes.
Scuff up the sole on the pavement.post #15939 of 309307/11/12 at 8:24am
i made a thread then saw this one afterwards, asnyways, here's my 2 questions:
"ANYWAYS, i'm still learning tons, and i run into new questions all the time. yesterday i ran into two things i was wondering about.
1. what is a taped armhole? I saw it written on a shirt tag, a fairly cheap leo chevalier shirt, with a number of other things and had never heard that term used before.
and 2. what are sport loops on a pant? and what distinguishes sport loops from other loops? it was advertised in our coppley spring 2012 catalogue on a pant. I *assumed* it must be some sort of configuration of the belt loops, but really, it's the first time i've heard people talk about the loops of a pant.
thx SF, hope u guys can help me out :)"post #15940 of 309307/11/12 at 9:51amQuote:
ty for the reply. I'll just return the jacket. My sizing is weird-- the small is a little bit big/drapey and the xsmall is a little tight.post #15941 of 309307/11/12 at 10:29ampost #15942 of 309307/11/12 at 12:16pmpost #15943 of 309307/11/12 at 1:38pmpost #15944 of 309307/11/12 at 5:45pmpost #15945 of 309307/11/12 at 9:38pm
What would you pay for this fabric per yard: Zegna 150 Ultrafine cashemere/wool blend(11.5–15 µm)? Colors can be chosen after order(black, navy, grey, etc.)
A friend and tailor just became an official distributor here in a thirdworld country I'm in for business. He made me a Zegna suit and wants to me to bring some yards to the states to sell. He wants to sell for over $250 per yard.....reasonable?(Asking this for a friend)
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 14 seconds ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 18 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 3 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...