Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 1:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 1028post #15406 of 331976/18/12 at 11:41ampost #15407 of 331976/18/12 at 12:04pmpost #15408 of 331976/18/12 at 12:11pmQuote:Any navy blazer feedback? Leaning toward the Paul Smith one at the moment.Originally Posted by TM79
X-Post from BB sale thread but more traffic here and more relevant here:
I'm still having navy blazer dilemmas. Narrowed it down to these:
If anyone can provide some feedback that would be a big help. They're all within my budget so I'm really just looking to hear which one would be the best fit and quality for a navy blazer that I can wear around an office that is mostly business casual (only Senior VP's wear suits daily).
Edit: I guess the links got chopped? The 2 BB's I posted at the Fitzgerald blazer in navy and the 1818 blazer in navy.
This one would be a slight budget stretch but it's manageable: http://www.parkandbond.com/product/112524204post #15409 of 331976/18/12 at 12:25pmQuote:
They're all decent, but somewhat overpriced (esp the Paul Smith imo). I recently found a Navy Corneliani SC for 400 and it's fully canvassed, like Belvest.
I'd also consider Samuelsohn; they have great Navy SCs that can be found south of 400 on sale (and they're fully canvassed too).
But if you had to pick one from your list, go with Belvest.post #15410 of 331976/18/12 at 12:46pmpost #15411 of 331976/18/12 at 3:49pm
Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I found this picture in the gallery from SF's anniversary party and I really liked the cardigan the man in the middle is wearing.
Especially the buttoning. Does anybody know what brand/model that cardigan is, and where one could find a similar one, if not the same one? (preferably on the internet, since I reside in Norway). Been wondering about this for days.
Link to a bigger picture: http://www.styleforum.net/gallery/image/view/album/308972/id/377441/flat/1/sort/upload_time
Thanks.post #15412 of 331976/18/12 at 4:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by evolved
I posted this in the Allen Edmonds thread, but thought it may get more exposure here. Thanks in advance!
I've been going back and forth on what boots to get......the wife and I are going to Europe over late December/early January and I want a boot that could take some rain/sleet during the day yet still be able to wear them to dinner that night with a nice sweater or sport coat. I was thinking possibly the chocolate calf Dalton with the rubber sole. Any thoughts or recommendations? Thanks!
The Dalton comes with a leather sole. The Fifth Street might work, but also has a leather sole. The Malvern might be an option, since it has a rubber sole, but It's a chukka boot...post #15413 of 331976/18/12 at 6:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by Kabir
I travel to main fashion streets all over the world I really appreciate men's clothing.
I would like to ask if I can hire someone choose me my wardrobe and help me with new clothing and style so is it possible to get someone like that and do it within a budget.
I haven't tried them, but there are websites for this, such as http://www.trunkclub.com/. I have been pleased learning more about style from this site and picking clothes myself.post #15414 of 331976/18/12 at 6:45pmpost #15415 of 331976/18/12 at 9:12pmpost #15416 of 331976/18/12 at 9:55pmpost #15417 of 331976/18/12 at 11:12pmpost #15418 of 331976/18/12 at 11:13pmpost #15419 of 331976/18/12 at 11:29pmpost #15420 of 331976/19/12 at 3:19am
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › The REAL Hate Crimes Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Massdrop - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 College Football Season Threak 8 minutes ago
- › acronym 3rd arm fidlock keychain 10 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › BNWT A.P.C Petit New Standard - Black selvage - Size 31 13 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 13 minutes ago
- › Where else can I get a similar coat to this? 19 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 22 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway