Not like black and brown, but I would personally stick to darker browns.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 1:45 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 5/28/16 at 9:36am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Last edited: 4/29/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Hampton LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Leydon LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: Van LastLast edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 910post #13636 of 331503/20/12 at 5:38pmpost #13637 of 331503/20/12 at 5:52pmQuote:Originally Posted by yywwyy
Barneys pants sizing confuses the crap out of me. Can anyone with enough experience clarify what size these are?
Are these 46 and 48 sizes EU sizes, hence small and medium? Or are the super large US sizes?
They have to be EU. Nobody would make pants with a 48" waist and 13" hem.post #13638 of 331503/20/12 at 6:28pm
If this question is too long for this thread, then my real question is, where should I post this question :).
I basically have allowed my high school wardrobe to cross over through most of college and now that I am going to start law school I am ready for a change.
Basically I want to toss a majority of what I have, minus a few items. What I want is entire wardrobe of casual but very interesting and sexy looking clothes. I am not rich but I dont want cheap clothes. I dont mind making concessions on certain things, cheaper accessories mixed in with some designer denim from an outlet, but also some more expensive items.
I would like to limit the amount of simple tennis shoes, denim, tee combos.
TLDR: Want to start a sexy new wardrobe for a 21-25 age range person. How do I start. (I have a very good knowledge base of designers).post #13639 of 331503/20/12 at 6:58pmpost #13640 of 331503/20/12 at 7:01pmpost #13641 of 331503/20/12 at 7:19pmQuote:
The 13'' hem is a general description I think. It applies to all listed sizes. Can anyone else confirm that the listed sizes are EU? I've looked at other pants from the same brand listed on Barneys, and it seems that the listing varies. One pair has them listed US sizes (goes down to 28), yet goes up to 48. This seems weird.post #13642 of 331503/20/12 at 7:31pm
Difference between men and women cedar trees? I want to use this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-WOODLORE-Natural-Cedar-Boot-Trees-Womens-M-/190644017581?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c6344d9ad for my AE penny loafers. Not really a boot but does anyone know if they fit?post #13643 of 331503/20/12 at 10:46pmpost #13644 of 331503/21/12 at 12:34amQuote:Originally Posted by Essential
Difference between men and women cedar trees? I want to use this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-WOODLORE-Natural-Cedar-Boot-Trees-Womens-M-/190644017581?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c6344d9ad for my AE penny loafers. Not really a boot but does anyone know if they fit?
They don't look like they would fit - why don't you just spend a few dollars more and get one of these?post #13645 of 331503/21/12 at 3:05am
Erm, any replies? <.<
Quote:Originally Posted by conceited
Hello, I'm new here as you can see, and have a few questions:I ordered some working pants that fit my waist and legs (a tight fit, how I like it), but the inseam is an inch or two too short. More importantly, the crotch area is too tight *lengthwise* and doesn't fit my tadger.So what I would like to know is:If I buy the same pants but with a longer inseam, will the length of the crotch area on those pants be extended (even just a little)?And for future reference, does the waist size affect that length?Thanks for your time, whoever answers.If I'm being too formal, posting the wrong place, or doing something wrong or that you don't like, please let me know. Thanks again.post #13646 of 331503/21/12 at 4:38am
The rise (difference between inseam and outseam) will usually stay the same regardless of the inseam. With good trousers the inseam is usually made super long to begin with anyway, and then finished to the appropriate length. What you need are trousers with a longer rise, which means a different brand or model.post #13647 of 331503/21/12 at 6:16amBought a PoW checked blazer in just the last month. Its composition is 51%wool, 44%linen, 5%nylon. The thing pills like crazy. I know it's a very loose weave, points of abrasion, etc., but it seems like if I look at this thing cross-eyed there is fuzz everywhere. Is this normal, and will it settle down once the loosest threads work their way out? Should I just bic it and worry about far more important things? Cheers.post #13648 of 331503/21/12 at 6:22ampost #13649 of 331503/21/12 at 6:30ampost #13650 of 331503/21/12 at 10:41amQuote:Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum
The rise (difference between inseam and outseam) will usually stay the same regardless of the inseam. With good trousers the inseam is usually made super long to begin with anyway, and then finished to the appropriate length. What you need are trousers with a longer rise, which means a different brand or model.
Thank you very much.
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X Last
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Folded Up Shirt P0rn 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 3 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 7 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...