or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 893

post #13381 of 33325
I like it.
post #13382 of 33325

Dear Styleforum:

 

Where can I buy a decently priced unlined cotton check/plaid blazer? It's killing me!

 

Thanks

post #13383 of 33325

:)  well that is the one "suit" that fits me best.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailor Dan View Post


That should get them definitely focusing on 'you'.


 

post #13384 of 33325

Quickpick for tomorrow morning, I'd be happier with a better OCBD in a very light blue, but that's not happening and I have to meet with a supplier right after class and I'd prefer to look something vaguely resembling sharp.

 

Options are organized as such in spoiler

 

A    B

 

C   D

 

These are pretty close to true to color. Just checking the combinations of fabrics, colors and patterns, no need for a fit critique.

 

Do tell me if I need to axe the square. I'm very bad at squares.

 

If you hate them all no need to respond.

 

Thanks to anyone who can advise.

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Apinkgreen.jpgBpinktaupe.jpg

Cblue green.jpgDbluetaupe.jpg

 

 

 

post #13385 of 33325
I'd go for plain pocket squares with those patterned ties or vice versa. If you want to just stick with those options then I'd pick A. IMO it looks good.
post #13386 of 33325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Needsmoreshoes View Post

Where can I buy a decently priced unlined cotton check/plaid blazer? It's killing me!

How about a partially lined linen one?
post #13387 of 33325
Is there a way to have the "seller is away" notification on eBay if you don't have a store?
post #13388 of 33325
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Is there a way to have the "seller is away" notification on eBay if you don't have a store?

I think the answer is no. If you find different, let us know.
post #13389 of 33325
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksdb View Post

I'd go for plain pocket squares with those patterned ties or vice versa. If you want to just stick with those options then I'd pick A. IMO it looks good.


tyvm. I think I'll go with your preference as I'm incapable of liking any of the combinations.

post #13390 of 33325

Could this suit be worn as separates?

 

http://www.austinreed.co.uk/fcp/product/austinreed/Suits/Signature-Grey-Flannel-Suit/8344

post #13391 of 33325
Where can I get a belt that matches my AE walnut colour shoes? Thing is I need to be able to find the belt locally here in Toronto.
post #13392 of 33325
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

Is there a way to have the "seller is away" notification on eBay if you don't have a store?

What I've seen sellers do is put a notification up on the main auction page at the top of the description; 'We'll be out of the shop from x to y, so be patient'.
post #13393 of 33325
where can i find slim summer weight shirts (linen, light oxfords) for a decent price, under 100???

also, what is a good look for a summer wedding.
post #13394 of 33325

Navy suit, tan oxfords, any suggestions on shirt+tie combo? Color and patterns if possible? Wedding reception, but not the usual traditional kind so I figured I'd pull out the tan shoes


Edited by lgnd2552 - 3/7/12 at 2:14pm
post #13395 of 33325
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam O View Post

Quickpick for tomorrow morning, I'd be happier with a better OCBD in a very light blue, but that's not happening and I have to meet with a supplier right after class and I'd prefer to look something vaguely resembling sharp.

Options are organized as such in spoiler

A    B

C   D

These are pretty close to true to color. Just checking the combinations of fabrics, colors and patterns, no need for a fit critique.

Do tell me if I need to axe the square. I'm very bad at squares.

If you hate them all no need to respond.

Thanks to anyone who can advise.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
A350x467px-LL-36f6f22e_pinkgreen.jpegB350x467px-LL-57dce4f9_pinktaupe.jpeg
C350x467px-LL-324d13c9_bluegreen.jpegD350x467px-LL-89a2ac0c_bluetaupe.jpeg


All combinations, with the heavy textured jacket, paisley tie, and colorful ps is too much. Too many things competing for attention here. A plain tie and ps would look better I think.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)