i wouldn't do premade patches, it doesn't only widen your colour options.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:03 am in Classic Menswear
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on 5/23/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 5/14/15 at 3:36am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 8:21 am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 888post #13306 of 307223/4/12 at 3:38am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13307 of 307223/4/12 at 3:46ampost #13308 of 307223/4/12 at 4:01ampost #13309 of 307223/4/12 at 5:08amQuote:
Brown trousers go well with pink shirts, not sure about pink/blue striped, I would probably have to see the shirt and the trousers to judge.
With brown trousers you should always wear brown shoes, or possibly burgundy or some other colour, but never black.post #13310 of 307223/4/12 at 6:16ampost #13311 of 307223/4/12 at 6:20ampost #13312 of 307223/4/12 at 1:41pmpost #13313 of 307223/4/12 at 1:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by cbbuff
Black Fleece..... http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatSectionView.process?IWAction=Load&Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=714§ion_size=§ion_color=&sortby=newArrivals
I don't think they were Black Fleece. Retail was $80 marked down to $40. I don't think Black Fleece has the size tag stitched into the collar. Maybe they were, but were from a very early season.post #13314 of 307223/4/12 at 2:10pmpost #13315 of 307223/4/12 at 3:49pm
What is my face shape? What glasses/hairstyles would go well with it?
Thanks!post #13316 of 307223/4/12 at 3:50pmpost #13317 of 307223/4/12 at 4:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by forbritisheyes
Can someone link me to a thread with good procedures that tells me clean the inside of a steam iron reservoir/water tank? I want to clean mine out because leaking a few months ago. I don't plan on using the steamer setting anymore, and will purchase a spray bottle.
I don't if there's a thread on it, but I run some white vinegar through it once a year to clean up deposits. If yours is exceptionally dirty or clogged up some CLR cleaner might help.post #13318 of 307223/4/12 at 4:34pmpost #13319 of 307223/4/12 at 4:35pmpost #13320 of 307223/4/12 at 4:44pm
Actually, Ralph Lauren Sanderson. They're a little darker in person, but I wanted to make sure they were clearly visible in the pictures. Big compliments getting compared to Alden though, guess they're a definite keep Nothing else currently in my shoe line up fills this gap.
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1681 Active Users (416 Members and 1265 Guests)
- › 125k pull-ups in 2015 24 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 56 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet NYC Wilshire 14oz cone denim, new, unworn 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 8 minutes ago
- › G Star Raw 10 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 11 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan