i wouldn't do premade patches, it doesn't only widen your colour options.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 3:11 am in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 9:22 am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 3/26/15 at 5:35pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:54 am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/10/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 888post #13306 of 303553/4/12 at 3:38am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13307 of 303553/4/12 at 3:46ampost #13308 of 303553/4/12 at 4:01ampost #13309 of 303553/4/12 at 5:08amQuote:
Brown trousers go well with pink shirts, not sure about pink/blue striped, I would probably have to see the shirt and the trousers to judge.
With brown trousers you should always wear brown shoes, or possibly burgundy or some other colour, but never black.post #13310 of 303553/4/12 at 6:16ampost #13311 of 303553/4/12 at 6:20ampost #13312 of 303553/4/12 at 1:41pmpost #13313 of 303553/4/12 at 1:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by cbbuff
Black Fleece..... http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatSectionView.process?IWAction=Load&Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=714§ion_size=§ion_color=&sortby=newArrivals
I don't think they were Black Fleece. Retail was $80 marked down to $40. I don't think Black Fleece has the size tag stitched into the collar. Maybe they were, but were from a very early season.post #13314 of 303553/4/12 at 2:10pmpost #13315 of 303553/4/12 at 3:49pm
What is my face shape? What glasses/hairstyles would go well with it?
Thanks!post #13316 of 303553/4/12 at 3:50pmpost #13317 of 303553/4/12 at 4:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by forbritisheyes
Can someone link me to a thread with good procedures that tells me clean the inside of a steam iron reservoir/water tank? I want to clean mine out because leaking a few months ago. I don't plan on using the steamer setting anymore, and will purchase a spray bottle.
I don't if there's a thread on it, but I run some white vinegar through it once a year to clean up deposits. If yours is exceptionally dirty or clogged up some CLR cleaner might help.post #13318 of 303553/4/12 at 4:34pmpost #13319 of 303553/4/12 at 4:35pmpost #13320 of 303553/4/12 at 4:44pm
Actually, Ralph Lauren Sanderson. They're a little darker in person, but I wanted to make sure they were clearly visible in the pictures. Big compliments getting compared to Alden though, guess they're a definite keep Nothing else currently in my shoe line up fills this gap.
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1679 Active Users (389 Members and 1290 Guests)
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 16 seconds ago
- › LANVIN STRAP HIGH TOPS - UK11 54 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 3 minutes ago
- › Vineyard Vines long sleeve polo 4 minutes ago
- › Three Streetwear Brands You Should Know - March 26, 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...