i wouldn't do premade patches, it doesn't only widen your colour options.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Yesterday at 4:16 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Today at 11:00 am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 11:24 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 10:32 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 888post #13306 of 309513/4/12 at 3:38am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13307 of 309513/4/12 at 3:46ampost #13308 of 309513/4/12 at 4:01ampost #13309 of 309513/4/12 at 5:08amQuote:
Brown trousers go well with pink shirts, not sure about pink/blue striped, I would probably have to see the shirt and the trousers to judge.
With brown trousers you should always wear brown shoes, or possibly burgundy or some other colour, but never black.post #13310 of 309513/4/12 at 6:16ampost #13311 of 309513/4/12 at 6:20ampost #13312 of 309513/4/12 at 1:41pmpost #13313 of 309513/4/12 at 1:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by cbbuff
Black Fleece..... http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatSectionView.process?IWAction=Load&Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=714§ion_size=§ion_color=&sortby=newArrivals
I don't think they were Black Fleece. Retail was $80 marked down to $40. I don't think Black Fleece has the size tag stitched into the collar. Maybe they were, but were from a very early season.post #13314 of 309513/4/12 at 2:10pmpost #13315 of 309513/4/12 at 3:49pm
What is my face shape? What glasses/hairstyles would go well with it?
Thanks!post #13316 of 309513/4/12 at 3:50pmpost #13317 of 309513/4/12 at 4:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by forbritisheyes
Can someone link me to a thread with good procedures that tells me clean the inside of a steam iron reservoir/water tank? I want to clean mine out because leaking a few months ago. I don't plan on using the steamer setting anymore, and will purchase a spray bottle.
I don't if there's a thread on it, but I run some white vinegar through it once a year to clean up deposits. If yours is exceptionally dirty or clogged up some CLR cleaner might help.post #13318 of 309513/4/12 at 4:34pmpost #13319 of 309513/4/12 at 4:35pmpost #13320 of 309513/4/12 at 4:44pm
Actually, Ralph Lauren Sanderson. They're a little darker in person, but I wanted to make sure they were clearly visible in the pictures. Big compliments getting compared to Alden though, guess they're a definite keep Nothing else currently in my shoe line up fills this gap.
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 854 Active Users (121 Members and 733 Guests)
- › Erve Jacques ties 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 10 minutes ago
- › Best Dressed Men 16 minutes ago
- › ADIDAS Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 24 minutes ago
- › Left Field NYC Clothing Thread 28 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 34 minutes ago
- › In Praise (but also Suspicion) of Patterned Pants 51 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...