i wouldn't do premade patches, it doesn't only widen your colour options.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 5:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on Today at 7:13 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Today at 4:22 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 888post #13306 of 310663/4/12 at 3:38am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13307 of 310663/4/12 at 3:46ampost #13308 of 310663/4/12 at 4:01ampost #13309 of 310663/4/12 at 5:08amQuote:
Brown trousers go well with pink shirts, not sure about pink/blue striped, I would probably have to see the shirt and the trousers to judge.
With brown trousers you should always wear brown shoes, or possibly burgundy or some other colour, but never black.post #13310 of 310663/4/12 at 6:16ampost #13311 of 310663/4/12 at 6:20ampost #13312 of 310663/4/12 at 1:41pmpost #13313 of 310663/4/12 at 1:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by cbbuff
Black Fleece..... http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatSectionView.process?IWAction=Load&Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=714§ion_size=§ion_color=&sortby=newArrivals
I don't think they were Black Fleece. Retail was $80 marked down to $40. I don't think Black Fleece has the size tag stitched into the collar. Maybe they were, but were from a very early season.post #13314 of 310663/4/12 at 2:10pmpost #13315 of 310663/4/12 at 3:49pm
What is my face shape? What glasses/hairstyles would go well with it?
Thanks!post #13316 of 310663/4/12 at 3:50pmpost #13317 of 310663/4/12 at 4:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by forbritisheyes
Can someone link me to a thread with good procedures that tells me clean the inside of a steam iron reservoir/water tank? I want to clean mine out because leaking a few months ago. I don't plan on using the steamer setting anymore, and will purchase a spray bottle.
I don't if there's a thread on it, but I run some white vinegar through it once a year to clean up deposits. If yours is exceptionally dirty or clogged up some CLR cleaner might help.post #13318 of 310663/4/12 at 4:34pmpost #13319 of 310663/4/12 at 4:35pmpost #13320 of 310663/4/12 at 4:44pm
Actually, Ralph Lauren Sanderson. They're a little darker in person, but I wanted to make sure they were clearly visible in the pictures. Big compliments getting compared to Alden though, guess they're a definite keep Nothing else currently in my shoe line up fills this gap.
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Currently, there are 1525 Active Users (337 Members and 1188 Guests)
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Brand New Alfred Sargent for J.Crew Double Monks 10.5D - Retail: $525 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Travel: Top 5 Favorite places you've been and still want to visit 13 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 13 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 15 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...