Thanks, I am in the market for some BB shirts, but thought I would use the bean credit for a shirt or two, I can't think of anything else from bean that I could use at the moment.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 4:13 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on Yesterday at 7:44 pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on Yesterday at 4:22 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 820post #12286 of 310671/15/12 at 8:52am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12287 of 310671/15/12 at 10:16amQuote:
Their "Bean Boots" are pretty darn useful. They have the non-laced ones in dark brown which are better than galoshes for if you work somewhere you need to wear a suit and its raining.post #12288 of 310671/15/12 at 11:01ampost #12289 of 310671/15/12 at 11:38amQuote:Originally Posted by stevebrad
Hey everyone, hoping to get an answer about the brand of this pea coat Chris Daughtry is wearing.
I cannot for the life of me find any information anywhere about it. Hoping this place is the key!
Please see the link
this isn't really a pea coat as much as it's a nylon jacket in the shape of a pea coat. search for "nylon pea coat"... I think H&M, Zara or Vince etc has coats such as this. (Just please do not take any cues from the guitarist in that pic! Please!)post #12290 of 310671/15/12 at 11:49amQuote:Originally Posted by mlg321
Which blue color (there's a blue at regular price and a different blue at a discounted price) should I pick for this shirt?
Is there one that will fit more colors than the other? More versatile?
Both will be fine. Generally, I don't like the really deep french blues for wear with coat and tie, but it's fine with the appropriate tie, and the discounted blue certainly isn't too dark.
Go for whichever you like best. They're both light blues and will be incredibly versatile.post #12291 of 310671/15/12 at 11:50ampost #12292 of 310671/15/12 at 11:54ampost #12293 of 310671/15/12 at 12:11pmQuote:
Hmm you got a point there maybe would look alot better. Will try that next time, thanks.
Edit: Oh god I posted in the wrong thread haha, I wanted to get help with the shoes here and that came along!post #12294 of 310671/15/12 at 1:37pmpost #12295 of 310671/15/12 at 4:11pmQuote:
Thanks, I'll take a look at those.
I am having trouble finding an OCBD shirt that is not treated with the wrinkle resistant chemical, does bean make just a regular OCBD?post #12296 of 310671/15/12 at 4:45pmQuote:
yes... but they tend to be extremely casual and highly patterned. not a "dressy" ocbd, at least not that i've seen.post #12297 of 310671/15/12 at 9:19pmpost #12298 of 310671/16/12 at 1:12ampost #12299 of 310671/16/12 at 5:39ampost #12300 of 310671/16/12 at 5:40am
Eh... could be - I would say in theory yes. But it really depends on the color/tone of suit and the situation/lighting. So basically its a niche setting, and probably a rare one.
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Bill Cosby is funny again! 38 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Kiton Napoli Suit 44/46L *Light Summer Weight* 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...