Thanks, I am in the market for some BB shirts, but thought I would use the bean credit for a shirt or two, I can't think of anything else from bean that I could use at the moment.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 6:26 am in Classic Menswear
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on 4/17/15 at 11:06am in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on 4/17/15 at 7:43pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 13, 2015 Last post on Today at 5:47 am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 820post #12286 of 305051/15/12 at 8:52am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12287 of 305051/15/12 at 10:16amQuote:
Their "Bean Boots" are pretty darn useful. They have the non-laced ones in dark brown which are better than galoshes for if you work somewhere you need to wear a suit and its raining.post #12288 of 305051/15/12 at 11:01ampost #12289 of 305051/15/12 at 11:38amQuote:Originally Posted by stevebrad
Hey everyone, hoping to get an answer about the brand of this pea coat Chris Daughtry is wearing.
I cannot for the life of me find any information anywhere about it. Hoping this place is the key!
Please see the link
this isn't really a pea coat as much as it's a nylon jacket in the shape of a pea coat. search for "nylon pea coat"... I think H&M, Zara or Vince etc has coats such as this. (Just please do not take any cues from the guitarist in that pic! Please!)post #12290 of 305051/15/12 at 11:49amQuote:Originally Posted by mlg321
Which blue color (there's a blue at regular price and a different blue at a discounted price) should I pick for this shirt?
Is there one that will fit more colors than the other? More versatile?
Both will be fine. Generally, I don't like the really deep french blues for wear with coat and tie, but it's fine with the appropriate tie, and the discounted blue certainly isn't too dark.
Go for whichever you like best. They're both light blues and will be incredibly versatile.post #12291 of 305051/15/12 at 11:50ampost #12292 of 305051/15/12 at 11:54ampost #12293 of 305051/15/12 at 12:11pmQuote:
Hmm you got a point there maybe would look alot better. Will try that next time, thanks.
Edit: Oh god I posted in the wrong thread haha, I wanted to get help with the shoes here and that came along!post #12294 of 305051/15/12 at 1:37pmpost #12295 of 305051/15/12 at 4:11pmQuote:
Thanks, I'll take a look at those.
I am having trouble finding an OCBD shirt that is not treated with the wrinkle resistant chemical, does bean make just a regular OCBD?post #12296 of 305051/15/12 at 4:45pmQuote:
yes... but they tend to be extremely casual and highly patterned. not a "dressy" ocbd, at least not that i've seen.post #12297 of 305051/15/12 at 9:19pmpost #12298 of 305051/16/12 at 1:12ampost #12299 of 305051/16/12 at 5:39ampost #12300 of 305051/16/12 at 5:40am
Eh... could be - I would say in theory yes. But it really depends on the color/tone of suit and the situation/lighting. So basically its a niche setting, and probably a rare one.
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 second ago
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 7 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 8 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan