Thanks, I am in the market for some BB shirts, but thought I would use the bean credit for a shirt or two, I can't think of anything else from bean that I could use at the moment.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 12:21 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 2/22/15 at 7:08am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 1:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:55 pm in Classic Menswear
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 820post #12286 of 301581/15/12 at 8:52am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12287 of 301581/15/12 at 10:16amQuote:
Their "Bean Boots" are pretty darn useful. They have the non-laced ones in dark brown which are better than galoshes for if you work somewhere you need to wear a suit and its raining.post #12288 of 301581/15/12 at 11:01ampost #12289 of 301581/15/12 at 11:38amQuote:Originally Posted by stevebrad
Hey everyone, hoping to get an answer about the brand of this pea coat Chris Daughtry is wearing.
I cannot for the life of me find any information anywhere about it. Hoping this place is the key!
Please see the link
this isn't really a pea coat as much as it's a nylon jacket in the shape of a pea coat. search for "nylon pea coat"... I think H&M, Zara or Vince etc has coats such as this. (Just please do not take any cues from the guitarist in that pic! Please!)post #12290 of 301581/15/12 at 11:49amQuote:Originally Posted by mlg321
Which blue color (there's a blue at regular price and a different blue at a discounted price) should I pick for this shirt?
Is there one that will fit more colors than the other? More versatile?
Both will be fine. Generally, I don't like the really deep french blues for wear with coat and tie, but it's fine with the appropriate tie, and the discounted blue certainly isn't too dark.
Go for whichever you like best. They're both light blues and will be incredibly versatile.post #12291 of 301581/15/12 at 11:50ampost #12292 of 301581/15/12 at 11:54ampost #12293 of 301581/15/12 at 12:11pmQuote:
Hmm you got a point there maybe would look alot better. Will try that next time, thanks.
Edit: Oh god I posted in the wrong thread haha, I wanted to get help with the shoes here and that came along!post #12294 of 301581/15/12 at 1:37pmpost #12295 of 301581/15/12 at 4:11pmQuote:
Thanks, I'll take a look at those.
I am having trouble finding an OCBD shirt that is not treated with the wrinkle resistant chemical, does bean make just a regular OCBD?post #12296 of 301581/15/12 at 4:45pmQuote:
yes... but they tend to be extremely casual and highly patterned. not a "dressy" ocbd, at least not that i've seen.post #12297 of 301581/15/12 at 9:19pmpost #12298 of 301581/16/12 at 1:12ampost #12299 of 301581/16/12 at 5:39ampost #12300 of 301581/16/12 at 5:40am
Eh... could be - I would say in theory yes. But it really depends on the color/tone of suit and the situation/lighting. So basically its a niche setting, and probably a rare one.
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 second ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 34 seconds ago
- › How do these blazers fit on me? 42 seconds ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 1 minute ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Kent Wang - Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...