Use trees in any shoe/boot you wish to prolong life in.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Yesterday at 4:32 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Classic Menswear Lounge Last post on Today at 12:36 am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 807post #12091 of 310711/4/12 at 3:31am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12092 of 310711/4/12 at 6:38ampost #12093 of 310711/4/12 at 11:54amQuote:
I can't comment on real tailored stuff, but I will say that about a year ago someone sold off a boat load of Jay Kos shirts on B&S (also on Ebay). I talked with them (can't remember who) and they were helping to liquidate a bunch of stuff because Jay Kos was moving stores. I picked up about 6 shirts at about $40-50 a pop and let me tell you, they were the bargain of the year for me. Fantastic materials - I mean really, really good cotton, cotton+linen, and cotton+silk blends with great construction. In retrospect, I wish I had gotten about 10 more. That's as much as I know, hope it helps.post #12094 of 310711/4/12 at 9:39pmpost #12095 of 310711/4/12 at 10:06pmpost #12096 of 310711/4/12 at 10:49pmpost #12097 of 310711/5/12 at 12:08ampost #12098 of 310711/5/12 at 1:02ampost #12099 of 310711/5/12 at 1:04amQuote:
A. You don't have to exactly match your trousers.
B. Really? You can't find grey socks? The internets are your friend.post #12100 of 310711/5/12 at 1:12ampost #12101 of 310711/5/12 at 2:06ampost #12102 of 310711/5/12 at 2:16amQuote:Originally Posted by Flyswatter
I know I don't have to exactly match the trousers, but I'd like to get close in this case.
Of course I can find gray socks, but finding wool, over-the-calf dress socks in a gray lighter than dark charcoal is proving rather difficult.
That's why I came here... to this thread... ON THE INTERNETS.post #12103 of 310711/5/12 at 6:19ampost #12104 of 310711/5/12 at 11:17ampost #12105 of 310711/5/12 at 11:22am
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
Styleforum Top Picks
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
Currently, there are 1302 Active Users (283 Members and 1019 Guests)
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 4 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 5 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 10 minutes ago
- › *Edited* Helping a rural Midwestern find his classic style 10 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...