Use trees in any shoe/boot you wish to prolong life in.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Today at 4:07 am in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 6/3/15 at 4:58am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Today at 1:23 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Today at 10:34 am in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 807post #12091 of 309351/4/12 at 3:31am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12092 of 309351/4/12 at 6:38ampost #12093 of 309351/4/12 at 11:54amQuote:
I can't comment on real tailored stuff, but I will say that about a year ago someone sold off a boat load of Jay Kos shirts on B&S (also on Ebay). I talked with them (can't remember who) and they were helping to liquidate a bunch of stuff because Jay Kos was moving stores. I picked up about 6 shirts at about $40-50 a pop and let me tell you, they were the bargain of the year for me. Fantastic materials - I mean really, really good cotton, cotton+linen, and cotton+silk blends with great construction. In retrospect, I wish I had gotten about 10 more. That's as much as I know, hope it helps.post #12094 of 309351/4/12 at 9:39pmpost #12095 of 309351/4/12 at 10:06pmpost #12096 of 309351/4/12 at 10:49pmpost #12097 of 309351/5/12 at 12:08ampost #12098 of 309351/5/12 at 1:02ampost #12099 of 309351/5/12 at 1:04amQuote:
A. You don't have to exactly match your trousers.
B. Really? You can't find grey socks? The internets are your friend.post #12100 of 309351/5/12 at 1:12ampost #12101 of 309351/5/12 at 2:06ampost #12102 of 309351/5/12 at 2:16amQuote:Originally Posted by Flyswatter
I know I don't have to exactly match the trousers, but I'd like to get close in this case.
Of course I can find gray socks, but finding wool, over-the-calf dress socks in a gray lighter than dark charcoal is proving rather difficult.
That's why I came here... to this thread... ON THE INTERNETS.post #12103 of 309351/5/12 at 6:19ampost #12104 of 309351/5/12 at 11:17ampost #12105 of 309351/5/12 at 11:22am
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Currently, there are 1588 Active Users (402 Members and 1186 Guests)
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 3 seconds ago
- › MC General Chat 33 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 7 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 7 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 8 minutes ago
- › Video Games 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...