Use trees in any shoe/boot you wish to prolong life in.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on Yesterday at 8:16 am in Classic Menswear
- The Grad Lounge Last post on 3/15/15 at 11:12am in Classic Menswear
- Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) Last post on Yesterday at 10:41 pm in Classic Menswear
- The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! Last post on Yesterday at 5:35 pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 9:16 pm in Classic Menswear
What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/10/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 807post #12091 of 303481/4/12 at 3:31am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12092 of 303481/4/12 at 6:38ampost #12093 of 303481/4/12 at 11:54amQuote:
I can't comment on real tailored stuff, but I will say that about a year ago someone sold off a boat load of Jay Kos shirts on B&S (also on Ebay). I talked with them (can't remember who) and they were helping to liquidate a bunch of stuff because Jay Kos was moving stores. I picked up about 6 shirts at about $40-50 a pop and let me tell you, they were the bargain of the year for me. Fantastic materials - I mean really, really good cotton, cotton+linen, and cotton+silk blends with great construction. In retrospect, I wish I had gotten about 10 more. That's as much as I know, hope it helps.post #12094 of 303481/4/12 at 9:39pmpost #12095 of 303481/4/12 at 10:06pmpost #12096 of 303481/4/12 at 10:49pmpost #12097 of 303481/5/12 at 12:08ampost #12098 of 303481/5/12 at 1:02ampost #12099 of 303481/5/12 at 1:04amQuote:
A. You don't have to exactly match your trousers.
B. Really? You can't find grey socks? The internets are your friend.post #12100 of 303481/5/12 at 1:12ampost #12101 of 303481/5/12 at 2:06ampost #12102 of 303481/5/12 at 2:16amQuote:Originally Posted by Flyswatter
I know I don't have to exactly match the trousers, but I'd like to get close in this case.
Of course I can find gray socks, but finding wool, over-the-calf dress socks in a gray lighter than dark charcoal is proving rather difficult.
That's why I came here... to this thread... ON THE INTERNETS.post #12103 of 303481/5/12 at 6:19ampost #12104 of 303481/5/12 at 11:17ampost #12105 of 303481/5/12 at 11:22am
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
Styleforum Top Picks
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?
Currently, there are 1064 Active Users (218 Members and 846 Guests)
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 7 minutes ago
- › Why all the hate for wholecuts? 7 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY (really Saturday) CHALLENGE: March 28th: 50 Shades of Black Tie 8 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 11 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 21 minutes ago
- › 2015 50 Book Challenge 22 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 23 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...