or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 804

post #12046 of 30954
Quote:
Originally Posted by makewayhomer View Post

does this look like a classically styled coat? lapes too big or no?
451

Looks ok to me.
post #12047 of 30954
^ They look fine.
post #12048 of 30954
Who makes these?

263

263

466
post #12049 of 30954
They look like Church's
post #12050 of 30954
400

any thoughts on where to find a silk or wool scarf like this < $300?
tired to get it from paul stuart but it was sold out.
post #12051 of 30954
bb or j press? probably drakes as well
post #12052 of 30954
411420525

anytime I see funky, cool paisleys I think Etro...
post #12053 of 30954
anyone know where i could find a fair isle knit tie?
post #12054 of 30954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

411420525
anytime I see funky, cool paisleys I think Etro...

Those are awesome
post #12055 of 30954
I tailored a suit jacket to have a more tapered waist, however I think the tailor overdid it because now the bottom kind of flares house (it's a double vented jacket). Can it be fixed or is it too late? I'm usually a SW&D guy but got a suit for college, thanks in advance.
post #12056 of 30954
I haven't gotten any Sierra Trading Post coupons in my email in more than a month. Anyone else having this issue? Checked my spam filter and my email settings from STP too, and nothing. I have some sundries I was looking to get, but I never buy anything from them without using a coupon.
post #12057 of 30954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbin View Post

I tailored a suit jacket to have a more tapered waist, however I think the tailor overdid it because now the bottom kind of flares house (it's a double vented jacket). Can it be fixed or is it too late? I'm usually a SW&D guy but got a suit for college, thanks in advance.

A flared jacket skirt is not necessarily a bad thing, but a pic will tell teh real story.
post #12058 of 30954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

I haven't gotten any Sierra Trading Post coupons in my email in more than a month. Anyone else having this issue? Checked my spam filter and my email settings from STP too, and nothing. I have some sundries I was looking to get, but I never buy anything from them without using a coupon.

Still getting a ton of them. Maybe try contacting them or signing up with a new email?
post #12059 of 30954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

I haven't gotten any Sierra Trading Post coupons in my email in more than a month. Anyone else having this issue? Checked my spam filter and my email settings from STP too, and nothing. I have some sundries I was looking to get, but I never buy anything from them without using a coupon.


Did you check your spam folder, or just the filter? They're likely in there, or one or more of their emails they sent to you bounced, so they stopped sending them. I don't know if they actually do the latter, however.

post #12060 of 30954
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe View Post

What kind of buttons should I put on a:
- forrest green double-breasted sportcoat.
- navy suede sportcoat.
- worsted olive sportcoat.
- light gray sportcoat.


Opinions and suggestions needed!

Bump for more opinions. So far, I've heard brown horn with everything.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)