or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 754

post #11296 of 33197
Is there somewhere online where I can purchase a sample bottle of Terre D'Hermes with free shipping?
post #11297 of 33197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post

Burberry?
http://uk.burberry.com/store/menswear/ties/

Yep. Please don't wear them though!
post #11298 of 33197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidus View Post

Is there somewhere online where I can purchase a sample bottle of Terre D'Hermes with free shipping?

Why don't you go get a free sample at a store instead? Nordstrom, Saks, Sephora, even Neiman's if they're feeling nice enough. They have all given me samples of more expensive scents, it should not be a problem. Unless you live in Antarctica that is...
post #11299 of 33197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidus View Post

Is there somewhere online where I can purchase a sample bottle of Terre D'Hermes with free shipping?

Or did you mean a tester, by chance?
post #11300 of 33197

Can somebody describe this blazer as precisely as possible so i can find something comparable:
blazer.jpg

I mean what material its made of, lapel "type" and perhaps designer/brand (that would be really awesome!)
Many thanks!

post #11301 of 33197
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

Or did you mean a tester, by chance?

What's the difference? What I want is a small bottle with more than one spray so I can try it a few times.
post #11302 of 33197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidus View Post

What's the difference? What I want is a small bottle with more than one spray so I can try it a few times.

That would be a sample, and as my first reply stated, they can be acquired for free at many establishments.

When i re-read your post, i wanted to make sure you were not asking about buying a tester bottle online (which is the bottle on display you get to spray in stores).

Hope that clears up everything, hunting for samples is a hobby of mine, happy hunting my friend biggrin.gif
post #11303 of 33197

I think i will go with the double monks but before, what do you all think about these? Or its not the right season to buy those?

 

cavendish-polo.jpg

post #11304 of 33197
I own a pair of Cavendish. My color of suede is a shade or two lighter than that but they are excellent shoes and have a much more approachable last than the 348. For me they are way more versatile than double monks. Then again I have a far more trad/preppy style, so I love tassel loafers.
post #11305 of 33197
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonbasted View Post

I own a pair of Cavendish. My color of suede is a shade or two lighter than that but they are excellent shoes and have a much more approachable last than the 348. For me they are way more versatile than double monks. Then again I have a far more trad/preppy style, so I love tassel loafers.


But these loafers are maybe not the perfect time to use now in this ''winter'' ? Or they it doesnt matter what time in year you can use them?

post #11306 of 33197

Keep, return, or size down? It's J Crew lambswool and I'm most concerned with the bunching under the armpits. Am I being hypersensitive?

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

folrbo.jpg

 

post #11307 of 33197
Sweater looks bigger than I'd like, but I don't have a stomach to worry about. Next size down might emphasize that too much for your comfort.
post #11308 of 33197
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Sweater looks bigger than I'd like, but I don't have a stomach to worry about. Next size down might emphasize that too much for your comfort.

 

I don't have a stomach either, that's part of the problem baldy[1].gif It creates these folds under the arms that swoop down and make it look like I have a belly. Anyway, that about settles it these are going back. I had the same issue with their merino vnecks.

post #11309 of 33197
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post


I don't have a stomach either, that's part of the problem baldy%5B1%5D.gif It creates these folds under the arms that swoop down and make it look like I have a belly. Anyway, that about settles it these are going back. I had the same issue with their merino vnecks.

hmm
either get that thing tailored or just return it
because it makes you look like you have quite a potbelly underneath
post #11310 of 33197

Does anyone know how to avoid getting stained socks when wearing leather shoes (particularly new ones)? And I don't mean just transference from recently waxes shoes. Often times it's from the leather inside that I've noticed stains.

 

Thanks

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)