or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › hairy women
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

hairy women

post #1 of 20
Thread Starter 
My friend's girlfriend has great dark silky hair, but thick eyebrows and eye lashes. Is there something wrong with him?
post #2 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by justsayno View Post
My friend's girlfriend has great dark silky hair, but thick eyebrows and eye lashes. Is there something wrong with him?

Uh, what?
post #3 of 20
Moustaches are okay on women.
post #4 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbaquiran View Post
Uh, what?

he's saying he finds it odd that his friend finds it acceptable to date a "hairy" woman, and wants his opinion to be reinforced from the masses. Can't say that I blame you tho. I had to reread his post in order to get it.
post #5 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by justsayno View Post
My friend's girlfriend has great dark silky hair, but thick eyebrows and eye lashes. Is there something wrong with him?

Considering how many women put on mascara to make their eye lashes look bigger, I don't think anyone is going to complain about that.

As for the eyebrows, perhaps he could give her a gift certificate to a salon that does facials, including eyebrow waxing.
post #6 of 20
He likes those who are swarthy and full of life?
post #7 of 20
I don't like hairy women!

But some people do.

Maybe.
post #8 of 20
My girlfriend is persian and she's pretty hairy; doesn't really bother me. She just has a lot of really fine, but dark, hair on her arms and back. She takes care of the important areas though.
post #9 of 20
Fun fact: axillary and other body hair is increased by testosterone, in both men and women.
Fun fact #2: sex drive is increased by testosterone, in both men and women.

What conclusions you draw and how that affects your opinion of slightly hirsute women is one that may affect your odds of finding an interesting playmate.
post #10 of 20
If she looks like this, she's too hairy...
post #11 of 20
/ thread
post #12 of 20
Thanks, Sonick. We all needed to see that picture again.

By the way, Demi Moore used to have a really fantastic luxuriant black bush. I saw her in Oui pre boob job. I hate bolt ons.
post #13 of 20
Thread Starter 
yea what he said, dating hairy women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utspg View Post
he's saying he finds it odd that his friend finds it acceptable to date a "hairy" woman, and wants his opinion to be reinforced from the masses. Can't say that I blame you tho. I had to reread his post in order to get it.
post #14 of 20
Whoever that was that posted that video is a cunt!

Almost got busted in the office!
post #15 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleeboy View Post
Whoever that was that posted that video is a cunt!

Almost got busted in the office!

Spambot. That was pretty graphic.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › hairy women