or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Purchases - Page 630

post #9436 of 14587
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

zeir guht!
--
i know these half zips dont get all the love, but i will daringly post this new sweater anyways. smile.gifWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
sorry for the crappy pic.


I have a heather/mint green one which is too large now, but it really goes well with loads of stuff. Great sweater!
post #9437 of 14587
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleCozy View Post

I have a heather/mint green one which is too large now, but it really goes well with loads of stuff. Great sweater!

thanks, UC. much appreciated.
post #9438 of 14587
Oh FFS, I'm on an Alden bender!!! OUT. OF. CONTROL.

Just ordered a pair of the same Flex loafers in chocolate suede facepalm.gif

Contemplating a pair in snuff suede

Will make for an epic shoe serkle. (Brown calf / cognac calf / brown suede / snuff suede)
post #9439 of 14587
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsteRed View Post

15 not 25 smile.gif i've sent you a straight link, just click on the HERE word in my last post. or here
http://www.avers.am/product/accessories/cigar-cases-accessories/akra-cigar-cases/cigar-tube-2er.html

Ahhh.

I meant $15. Stupid phone. And I was looking under the Davidoff tab, not the Akra tab. I see it now. smile.gif
post #9440 of 14587

    stew those who won't love it Stitch that's a goodun

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post
i know these half zips dont get all the love, but i will daringly post this new sweater anyways. smile.gif

post #9441 of 14587
Stitch, not feeling the half zip. Sorry broseph
post #9442 of 14587
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

Oh FFS, I'm on an Alden bender!!! OUT. OF. CONTROL.

Just ordered a pair of the same Flex loafers in chocolate suede facepalm.gif

Contemplating a pair in snuff suede

Will make for an epic shoe serkle. (Brown calf / cognac calf / brown suede / snuff suede)

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGent View Post

stew those who won't love it Stitch that's a goodun

thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

Stitch, not feeling the half zip. Sorry broseph

no worry. neither is the entirety or SWD. smile.gif
post #9443 of 14587
Soon to have something on the way after this weekend... fuck.

post #9444 of 14587
Damn, that sucks frown.gif Sorry!
post #9445 of 14587
OH NOEEES!! ffffuuuu.gif
post #9446 of 14587
Not gonna be everyones cuppa so yea

Talbott Shirts Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




Donnanna pants from Ian at Shop the Finest (Warehouse is sick as shit and Ian is awesome, had I had the financial means I probably would have bought this Borrelli SC that was sick as shit)
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #9447 of 14587
Nice pents. What is Donnanna, an Italian brand?
post #9448 of 14587

2 x Drakes

3 x E.G Cappelli

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

post #9449 of 14587
Spandexter - great pick ups

justin - how do find the quality on the Donnannas? i have wanted to try a pair from STF.
post #9450 of 14587

I needed a new briefcase or bag... I don't know how to call this... but it's the first time I saw something on the webpage and found it in the store. 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases