or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Purchases - Page 629

post #9421 of 14782
Awesome, NOBD. Where did you pick those up?
post #9422 of 14782
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

Awesome, NOBD. Where did you pick those up?

mebbe he was in asia? or mebbe online?
post #9423 of 14782

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.M2b

 

To add to my collection.  :) 

(From Brookstone $25)

post #9424 of 14782
post #9425 of 14782
Ha, well, guess I won't be buying from there then smile.gif

Nice music choice, too, BTW.
post #9426 of 14782
zeir guht!
--
i know these half zips dont get all the love, but i will daringly post this new sweater anyways. smile.gif

sorry for the crappy pic.

post #9427 of 14782
I don't have a problem with half-zips--one of my favorite sweaters is a half-zip!
post #9428 of 14782
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

I don't have a problem with half-zips--one of my favorite sweaters is a half-zip!

cheers.gif
post #9429 of 14782
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

zeir guht!
--
i know these half zips dont get all the love, but i will daringly post this new sweater anyways. smile.gif

sorry for the crappy pic.

Is that leather? thats a nice detail on the zip

post #9430 of 14782
Zeir gut is German, Steekjes. Well, sehr gut is. smile.gif -> Heel goed!
post #9431 of 14782
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparrow View Post

Is that leather? thats a nice detail on the zip

thanks! yup, suede zipper pull, and suede detailing inside, along the zipper track. its pretty sweet.

sweater is 85% silk 15% cashmere. cost me under $25. i love gift cards and sales. inlove.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

Zeir gut is German, Steekjes. Well, sehr gut is. smile.gif -> Heel goed!

i was going for yiddish. its the only one outside of english that i dont need google translate for. smile.gif
post #9432 of 14782
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i was going for yiddish. its the only one outside of english that i dont need google translate for. smile.gif

Lol. Sorry about that.
post #9433 of 14782
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

Lol. Sorry about that.

cheers.gif totally cool.
post #9434 of 14782
Just rec'd a couple of items from SF member GLandi (great guy, great seller, btw). First, is a 100% cashmere Belvest navy odd jacket. It's quarter lined through the shoulders and then unlined throughout the rest of the jacket. This is some of the lightest cashmere I have felt - should definitely work as a 3-season jacket. This was my first Belvest try ever and the fit is fantastic - unpadded shoulders, nice trim and fitted cut. A wonderful staple!



The second is a linen and leather Roberto Ugolini weekender. I think the maker is more known for shoes, but I really dig this bag. The linen is super thick and almost feels tweed-like. The metal and leather detailing is really nice too. Now I just need to take a trip.

post #9435 of 14782
lovely
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases