or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Purchases - Page 623

post #9331 of 14965
laugh.gif

great song, btw.
post #9332 of 14965
Sadly I'm sure there's 0% chance of anything 50 or even 48, but yes amazing. tongue.gif
post #9333 of 14965
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboysdontcryy View Post

There -- Any guesses what this is, and what it's for?

lapis.

paperweight right now.
post #9334 of 14965
btw not giving away prices but just 2 the croc loafers msrp over 9000 were 189 and the black moto jacket was 400
stitchy might have some stuff in your sizes,
38 and 40 thats my size so usually keeping
post #9335 of 14965
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddievddr10 View Post

btw not giving away prices but just 2 the croc loafers msrp over 9000 were 189 and the black moto jacket was 400
stitchy might have some stuff in your sizes,
38 and 40 thats my size so usually keeping
the tf loafers were 189? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #9336 of 14965
post #9337 of 14965
yup these very loafers and jacket













post #9338 of 14965
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddievddr10 View Post

btw not giving away prices but just 2 the croc loafers msrp over 9000 were 189 and the black moto jacket was 400
stitchy might have some stuff in your sizes,
38 and 40 thats my size so usually keeping

sick deals!!!

pls PM me on any suits in my size, when you have time. thanks!
post #9339 of 14965
also have from the gray 2 tom ford 3 piece suits in 46/36 and one 52/42 available the rest are sold
post #9340 of 14965
Hampton, not a fan of the hard three, but the fabric and pattern look quite nice. Is it a linen blend?
post #9341 of 14965
What suits did you have in 36 (EU 46)?
post #9342 of 14965
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonbasted View Post

Hampton, not a fan of the hard three, but the fabric and pattern look quite nice. Is it a linen blend?

Yepp

post #9343 of 14965
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddievddr10 View Post

also have from the gray 2 tom ford 3 piece suits in 46/36 and one 52/42 available the rest are sold

the 52/42 may work for me. do you have measurements? anything else left in that size or 54/44?
post #9344 of 14965
please post measurements of the size 52 TF 3piece
post #9345 of 14965
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imhoff View Post

About sums it up...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best gif ever
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases