Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases - Page 610
Styleforum Top Picks
Following up on my Borrelli vest, picked up a Peter Millar Loro Piana Storm System vest at a super price. I can't believe how nice it is - fabric and construction - and how versatile. Here's hoping we see some more cold weather in Florida before the perpetual summer returns.
I don't know about all, but this item proudly states "Made in China". That said, I'm versed enough on suits, pants, and shirt construction to say that this appears to be a better made factory garment.
Okay. So I ordered Antonio Maurizi brogue oxford boots on Gilt recently and thought were black, they arrived today and are actually dark brown. I got a great price, so I'm torn about keeping/returning. I haven't had Maurizi before. They retailed at ~$700. Sorry about the crappy phone pix.
^Dark brown brogue oxford boots are more congruent than black, so it's a happy mistake; however, I'm not so sure personally about that toe shape. If you like them, keep them, but they look a little bulbous to me. edit: others on the forum who have experience with the brand seem to question the quality.
- Recent Purchases
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 4 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 9 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...