or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Purchases - Page 604

post #9046 of 14544
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post

Yep. I'm fired up for it!
Dammit, you beat me to it. Well, if he is a true baller who only uses the brushes once before disposing of them, perhaps we can split the sourcing?

I'm sure that can be accomodated.
post #9047 of 14544
Congrats on the Kent brush, they are great.
post #9048 of 14544
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

Congrats on the Kent brush, they are great.
what's this kent brush?
post #9049 of 14544
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

what's this kent brush?

post #9050 of 14544
you guys use those to brush your horse's mane?
post #9051 of 14544
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

you guys use those to brush your horse's mane?

i use it for my beard.


i think i referenced my face hair like 80 times today. time too cool it with that.
post #9052 of 14544
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i use it for my beard.


i think i referenced my face hair like 80 times today. time too cool it with that.

At this rate, your beard has its own identity....and SF handle.
post #9053 of 14544
lol8[1].gif
post #9054 of 14544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imhoff View Post

At this rate, your beard has its own identity....and SF handle.

it wants to start an account but it is afraid it will be marked as a sock account because it shares an IP address with me. maybe i should buy it a laptop?
post #9055 of 14544
Just got my "grail" vest in the mail. The thing is as long as a sports coat. Fit makes me look like a midget.

censored.gif

baldy[1].gifbaldy[1].gifbaldy[1].gifbaldy[1].gifbaldy[1].gifbaldy[1].gifbaldy[1].gifbaldy[1].gif
post #9056 of 14544
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonbasted View Post

Just got my "grail" vest in the mail. The thing is as long as a sports coat. Fit makes me look like a midget.

censored.gif

baldy[1].gifbaldy[1].gifbaldy[1].gifbaldy[1].gifbaldy[1].gifbaldy[1].gifbaldy[1].gifbaldy[1].gif

frown.gif

can we at least get pics of the awesome vest?
post #9057 of 14544


It's a shooting vest so it's supposed to be longer, but fleece vests shouldn't hit high/mid thigh. Adding to the frustration is that if I roll it at the end of the patch pockets it fits perfectly. I know it's foolish, but I'm tempted to inquire about possibilities with my tailor...

uhoh.gif
post #9058 of 14544

I don't know if this go in here, but last week I was at Agusacalientes, and it was very cold in there and I only have one sweater to fight the weather. So I needed to buy something else. I found this coat, I like it a lot, cause it give my wardrobe other choices.

 

 

post #9059 of 14544
BB - love the vest, sorry fit is no bueno. frown.gif hopefully tailor can fix.

Betelgeuse - awesome.
post #9060 of 14544
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

BB - love the vest, sorry fit is no bueno. frown.gif hopefully tailor can fix.

Betelgeuse - awesome.

 

Thanks Estitchy! icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases