Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases - Page 597
Styleforum Top Picks
Not sure if this is the right thread, but is this coat too big on me, or is the size correct?
I am just wearing a shirt and jeans here underneath.
I wanted the coat to fit with both casual MC (sweater, shirt, jeans, etc), and with a suit on underneath.
Just fyi, the coat comes in suit sizes (48, 50, 52, 54, 56, etc)...instead of S, M, L , XL, etc. So I assume the designer wanted it to fit precisely.
Edited by michaelyork - 1/23/13 at 10:10pm
how bout some pics of the suits and ties? how do you like the hadleigh's suit? would really enjoy seeing the Attolini
The Attolini suit is being worked on now, I need to go back to the store so they can complete the alterations, but so far it's looking great! I received the hadleigh's suit, but there were several problems with it, so unfortunately it will probably have to be remade. I will let you know what I think of the suit when the new replacement one arrives.
- Recent Purchases
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 6 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 17 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 25 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 25 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 28 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 28 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)