Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases - Page 595
Styleforum Top Picks
I "said" the same thing. Had they been my size and had I not gone on a spend bend a few weeks ago, they would have been mine. BTW, these are a relatively "good" deal at Leffot if they are anyone's size (UK 7.5E). Retail on these is $5k+, Leffot is selling them (customer ordered them but isn't keeping them, essentially reselling through Leffot) brand new with all the bells & whistles for $3,850.
well, think of it this way, any expensive pair of shoes that comes with lasted tress, could have been $100-$175 cheaper if they didnt force you to buy the trees. i assure you they are not giving them away. its built in to the pricing just like the fancy bags boxes and advertising.
++1! I've bought a few pairs online and in store....the standard G&G line and EG generally do not include the shoe trees. From what I see, St Crispin and Cleverley are a couple of makers that offer trees, but the prices reflect them. Also, some stores do offer the trees with the shoes, and the prices are reflective of this practice as well.
Yes, I did get them on sale. I guess because they're always displayed in stores with lasted trees, I assumed they would arrive with them.
Should I order the lasted trees? Or is there a generic substitute that works with this last? I never questioned the generics before, but the care instructions for this pair cautions against using generics.
- Recent Purchases
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 5 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 15 seconds ago
- › Reading thread 18 seconds ago
- › HONOURMARK - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 30 seconds ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE 21ST NOVEMBER 2014 - Cashmere 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)