or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Purchases - Page 582

post #8716 of 14949
in honor of all the savoy kops in here. love this song.
post #8717 of 14949
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

FYI, Saks has the jacket to match those on sale. If you felt like picking up the jacket to make a suit, I think the jacket is down to $699 with 40% off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

HEY ! I NEED THOSE!!!

enjoy smile.gif

Got a batch of Zegna Inco's like this on the way in bigger sizes. Stay tuned. biggrin.gif
post #8718 of 14949
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

in honor of all the savoy kops in here. love this song.

NICE APPLE TART!!
post #8719 of 14949
Thanks Stitch. Couldn't resist, I was about to spend the same amount of money on one pair of shoes.
post #8720 of 14949
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post


Got a batch of Zegna Inco's like this on the way in bigger sizes. Stay tuned. biggrin.gif

lurker[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

NICE APPLE TART!!

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

Thanks Stitch. Couldn't resist, I was about to spend the same amount of money on one pair of shoes.

2 is better. smile.gif
post #8721 of 14949
First time I get to say this: Incoming! With EIGHT weddings in 2013 it was time for me to establish my formal wear game. Pics tonight. Also, some new casual, weekend kicks.
post #8722 of 14949
oh my !
post #8723 of 14949
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


EMart and steve - great ties!
Thanks bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post


Got a batch of Zegna Inco's like this on the way in bigger sizes. Stay tuned. biggrin.gif
Size 36 standing by...
post #8724 of 14949
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


FYI, Saks has the jacket to match those on sale. If you felt like picking up the jacket to make a suit, I think the jacket is down to $699 with 40% off.

^^^Valuable information right here.  Let's keep this up.

post #8725 of 14949
vincenzo38_zps87375411.jpg

Vincenzo di Ruggiero.
post #8726 of 14949
Did a little shopping.....
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



























post #8727 of 14949
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbrioni View Post

Did a little shopping.....
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




























When I see you say your going shopping I know its time to start drooling
post #8728 of 14949
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

When I see you say your going shopping I know its time to start drooling


haha thanks!
post #8729 of 14949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ich_Dien View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
vincenzo38_zps87375411.jpg

Vincenzo di Ruggiero.

delicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbrioni View Post

Did a SHIT TON OF shopping.....
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)




























ftfy. smile.gif HANJOY!
post #8730 of 14949
was at the RL store today. picked up a sweet cotton SC. pics later.

they had 2 of this bag, regularly 1500, marked down to 390. its suede and its amazing. anyone who wants, call the chevy chase store at 301.718.4223, and ask for joanna.

biggrin.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases