Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases - Page 573
Styleforum Top Picks
Because I'm not in Napoli for a shopping spree. I live here and Italian shops sell silly-looking rubbish that is way too small for me, or casual wear pieces that cost 200-300Euro and up. I was shopping at the outlet mall in Caserta and walked past the BB store- they had a beautiful sailing sweater in the window so I popped in to see it. They didn't have my size but I saw this jacket in my size, so I grabbed it and 2 v-neck sweaters that fit nicely. Less than 100Euro for all three.
I'm sorry to say that I can't afford to have every piece of clothing I wear made for me by Rubanacci. I need to supplement my MTM and Bespoke items with everyday-wear pieces that don't break the bank.
The real trick is going to be learning where to find the small shirtmakers and tailors that do the same quality work as the big names but charge every-man prices.
Once I have been on the forum for a bit longer I'd like to start a Shopping in Napoli thread and get some help from SF members on where to start and hopefully be able to contribute a "boots on the ground" perspective back to the forum.
Thank you for your reply.
- Recent Purchases
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 10 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: MC Casual Style 35 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Samsonite briefcase vs Kenneth Cole Briefcase? HELP! 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 4 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 7 minutes ago
- › *** Styleforum New York Trunk Show and Pop-up Shop, Nov 7-8 *** 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...