The one I sold to RedDevil10.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases - Page 572
Styleforum Top Picks
Sorry- forgot pic!
One of my stocking stuffers this Christmas. Sadly, my sunglasses didn't fit- so I'm going to have to buy a new pair for the case. I wonder if there is a better option than the Ray Ban new wayfarer 2132 in tortoise shell? I didn't see much on Persol.
Any suggestions for classic style sunglasses?
Why are you bothering shopping at Brooks Brothers in Naples?!?
Also, your picture didn't show up.
Does anyone here have experience with Enrico Mandelli?
Dieworkwear wrote about it a while back:
I have my eye on this piece:
Does the $4250 sound correct for this quality? Is this quality comparable to Kiton Shearling, or Loro Piana shearling?
Also, what does Exposed at Pitti Uomo Firenze mean?
Or is that ebay listing a ripoff, and is the initial (max) retail price not more than $2000?
The reason I ask is this listing:
But I am not sure if that is the same coat.
Any insights gratefully appreciated!
- Recent Purchases
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 28 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The Architecture Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 2 minutes ago
- › 100k pull-ups in 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Lets talk about COFFEE 4 minutes ago
- › Hugo Boss Suit 44L/36W LIkely NWOT Scorsese Movie 4 minutes ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)