or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Purchases - Page 558

post #8356 of 14539
Quote:
Originally Posted by mktitsworth View Post

For you stitch:
Brown sting-ray belt.

thanks. a thing of beauty. also now out of stock.
post #8357 of 14539
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

It is actually. Theres not a single break in the belt, either side. Its amazing.
spoo. in all seriousness. I see the pattern breaks from here. trust these eyes.
post #8358 of 14539
500x1000px-LL-7b93a379_DSC_0474.jpeg
There is a break 0.6" past the last / second belt look going towards the right in this image on the green belt.

Spoo, this is a gorgeous belt and quite nice. I'm glad that you have it. Enjoy.

Next time, send me a candle.
post #8359 of 14539
Benchgrade, instep was too low on the previous pair. Unfortunately all that was available was black
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
86309e6a2405d2e039fe87b516fc27ad.jpg
post #8360 of 14539
Looks like it was worn by Optimus Prime.
post #8361 of 14539
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post
There is a break 0.6" past the last / second belt look going towards the right in this image on the green belt.
Spoo, this is a gorgeous belt and quite nice. I'm glad that you have it. Enjoy.
Next time, send me a candle.

You mean here?

It looks like there is Spoo... lookaround.gif

1000


Edited by MZhammer - 12/28/12 at 1:20pm
post #8362 of 14539

Thinkderm appears to be correct but the end of the belt would cover that when worn anyway. It was probably a strategically placed break.

post #8363 of 14539
Also got these awesome Marinellas from member Imitable. Thanks man! (Great seller)

Love the matte silk on these.




4MJR4.jpg
pENlM.jpg
post #8364 of 14539
double deleted
post #8365 of 14539
Quote:
Originally Posted by MZhammer View Post

You mean here?
It looks like there is Spoo... lookaround.gif
1000
yes. that is an obvious one.
post #8366 of 14539
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post

Thinkderm appears to be correct but the end of the belt would cover that when worn anyway. It was probably a strategically placed break.
there are other obvious fuse points in the belt, but no need to worry about it.

That fuse point at the end is going to be cut off anyway to shorten the belt as it is too long.
post #8367 of 14539
I really don't get the fixation on stingray items. Stuff has the texture of a bad skin disease
post #8368 of 14539
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

I really don't get the fixation on stingray items. Stuff has the texture of a bad skin disease

Ditto, though I've never seen it in person so I'm just going by photos. Novel and interesting looking, but really?
post #8369 of 14539
My wife IM'd me earlier saying "I just got an email that NMLC is having a 50% off sale today. Do you want to go?" This was the result:

Four Kiton six folds:


Some White Linen PSs (which I am finally getting around to):


Just for stitchy: NSFW - fold porn (Click to show)
post #8370 of 14539
Great haul.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases