or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Purchases - Page 506

post #7576 of 14968
Maybe it is just me, I find the shoulder seems to be a slightly too big..
post #7577 of 14968
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francisco View Post

Maybe it is just me, I find the shoulder seems to be a slightly too big..
I noticed after examining that photo that it appears that way. The shoulders are entirely soft and unstructured, when I put my arms up it looks a little loose, that and the fact where the seam meets the arm there is a bit of fabric that adds some width. That being said my shoulders fit up to the seems themselves perfectly, but the combination of the above makes it look a little too big, about 1/4 inch. Thanks for the input!
post #7578 of 14968
Actually the shoulders look great, along with the rest of the coat.
post #7579 of 14968
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhors2 View Post


I noticed after examining that photo that it appears that way. The shoulders are entirely soft and unstructured, when I put my arms up it looks a little loose, that and the fact where the seam meets the arm there is a bit of fabric that adds some width. That being said my shoulders fit up to the seems themselves perfectly, but the combination of the above makes it look a little too big, about 1/4 inch. Thanks for the input!

Well I think it looks fine.. A very nice jacket that fits great on you.

post #7580 of 14968

What is confusing the issue is the crewneck T-shirt. Wearing a collared shirt with this would let us see it for what it truly is. I agree that the shoulder is fine, though.
 

post #7581 of 14968
IMG_4096.jpg
post #7582 of 14968

Gant?

post #7583 of 14968

A better fit pic, I also went to NM today, sampled a ton of Creed stuff and picked up my first Creed fragrance, going to start a collection.

700

 

700

post #7584 of 14968

Fit is solid fing02[1].gif

Can't tell how the armholes hang from here, but looks good.

When was the last time the Creed Boutique offered samples online? I've been waiting for a restock for what seems like forever... will go ask in the perfume thread.
 

post #7585 of 14968
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprout2 View Post

Fit is solid fing02[1].gif

Can't tell how the armholes hang from here, but looks good.

When was the last time the Creed Boutique offered samples online? I've been waiting for a restock for what seems like forever... will go ask in the perfume thread.
 


I think if you order from their site you can ask for samples in the process.  The Neiman Marcus Creed rep threw a ton of samples at me so I'm stocked for a little while, the silver mountain water is my next purchase, outstanding fragrances.

post #7586 of 14968
Nice fit, Jhors. Get Creed Bois Du Portugual.
post #7587 of 14968
ytezazep.jpg
post #7588 of 14968
T3h P4nt45?
post #7589 of 14968
laugh.gif yup!
post #7590 of 14968
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhors2 View Post

A better fit pic, I also went to NM today, sampled a ton of Creed stuff and picked up my first Creed fragrance, going to start a collection. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)



Great choice, although Aventus is probably better suited for summer. Jacket's looking flawless.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases