Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases - Page 506
Styleforum Top Picks
I noticed after examining that photo that it appears that way. The shoulders are entirely soft and unstructured, when I put my arms up it looks a little loose, that and the fact where the seam meets the arm there is a bit of fabric that adds some width. That being said my shoulders fit up to the seems themselves perfectly, but the combination of the above makes it look a little too big, about 1/4 inch. Thanks for the input!
Well I think it looks fine.. A very nice jacket that fits great on you.
I think if you order from their site you can ask for samples in the process. The Neiman Marcus Creed rep threw a ton of samples at me so I'm stocked for a little while, the silver mountain water is my next purchase, outstanding fragrances.
A better fit pic, I also went to NM today, sampled a ton of Creed stuff and picked up my first Creed fragrance, going to start a collection. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great choice, although Aventus is probably better suited for summer. Jacket's looking flawless.
- Recent Purchases
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 24 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 58 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 58 seconds ago
- › Poll: Friday Challenge 19TH September 2014: Brown tie without a... 59 seconds ago
- › Epaulet MTO Driggs Trousers - Slate Japanese Garment Dye Twill -... 1 minute ago
- › NFL 2014-15 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › How many pairs of jeans do you own? 2 minutes ago
- › The Suitsy. Some people aren't quite getting the point of this... 2 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)