or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Purchases - Page 492

post #7366 of 14875

Thanks guys!

post #7367 of 14875
So much for the November NPC. Just kopped these at an insane good price


3696F Dark Cognac Soft Calf

Copley Last
Single flexible leather outsoles


3696f.jpg
al-3696ffs.jpg

Will look like this, in cognac:

900x900px-LL-9720f5dc_022.jpeg
post #7368 of 14875
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Sweet ride, man - enjoy her!

+1, saw the 535 in the parking lot a few weeks ago and it was nice
post #7369 of 14875
Le Cashmere

e7yra6a9.jpg

3yhyhy5a.jpg

9ytapusu.jpg

zahu2ygy.jpg
post #7370 of 14875
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Le Cashmere

LIEK!

Battisti? I can see that goofy button thing
post #7371 of 14875
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

LIEK!
Battisti? I can see that goofy button thing

thanks!

nope, custom job by a dude in italy i found on tumblr. i am VERY pleased. i hope to start a thread about it soon. the guy does some amazing work. mostly shirting.
post #7372 of 14875
satisfied.gif saks off 5th have tons of Magnanni
post #7373 of 14875
also, rdiaz and jrd - nice jacket/shoes.

i am so sad no one liked my barbera jacket. it is so wonderful, and yet has been so tragically overlooked. frown.gif
post #7374 of 14875
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewgreg View Post

satisfied.gif saks off 5th have tons of Magnanni

i was there yesterday and didnt even look at the shoes. usually its all cole haan and too boot ny. now i feel all ffffuuuu.gif
post #7375 of 14875
In stitch, sake red label (or other saks own label) socks any good? I saw them at our local outlet. plenty of them. Quality?

cole haan and To boot NY shoes are jesus. They are there forever!!!
post #7376 of 14875
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewgreg View Post

In stitch, sake red label (or other saks own label) socks any good? I saw them at our local outlet. plenty of them. Quality?
cole haan and To boot NY shoes are jesus. They are there forever!!!

i love em. bough 4 pair yesterday, and have another half dozen or so at home. they stay up really well, and are very comfy. i highly recommend. especially at 3 for $20.

lol
post #7377 of 14875
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i love em. bough 4 pair yesterday, and have another half dozen or so at home. they stay up really well, and are very comfy. i highly recommend. especially at 3 for $20.
lol

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif i go snag a few pair tonight
post #7378 of 14875
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewgreg View Post

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif i go snag a few pair tonight

HANJOY!

le me know if they work out for you.
post #7379 of 14875
Beautiful tie IS.
post #7380 of 14875
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Le Cashmere
e7yra6a9.jpg
3yhyhy5a.jpg
9ytapusu.jpg
zahu2ygy.jpg
beautiful, can you pm me his info and cost?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases