Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases - Page 489
Styleforum Top Picks
Knit gloves strike me as a very weird choice, but whatever tickles your fancy. Maybe for snowball fights...
As for the Smedley cardigan, I was thinking of getting one of these in fine gauge merino to put under a sportcoat. But now that I think of it, maybe cotton wouldn't run so hot when worn with other layers. How were you planning on wearing yours?
Knit gloves are great for biking in the fall/early winter when it's not raining and not yet freezing.
Pics (Click to show)
looks great, and you are quite the photog.
Boring basics. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Indigo Sea Island cotton cardigan
Merino gloves x10
Navy fine wool + Deep Blue chunkier wool
Black Q82 shorts x2, White Q82 Low V tee, Charcoal Melange tee x2
boring, maybe, but they are all lovely.
Brought my brother to off fifth today, to help him pick out a suit and overcoat. They were having a promotion of sorts and since i put his purchase on my card, i got a gift certificate, and this was all free!!!
Some whimsical knickknacks.
Gingham is actually from NMLC.
One more item i havent been able to get a good pic of. Will report later.
- Recent Purchases
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off- Food & Drink Edition 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 9 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 10 minutes ago
- › What are the causes of a migraine tension 11 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 19 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 26 minutes ago
- › Too good for me but the good news 26 minutes ago
- › Margiela Paint Splatter GATs 40 for 40.5/41 31 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...