or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Purchases - Page 484

post #7246 of 14900
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewgreg View Post

What are you wearing today 3.0. In stitches with his baby louis vuitton Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

laugh.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

Hmmm, could one of you point me at one of those on STF? I ask only because I've been scrutinizing pics for the better part of this year waiting for a blue end-on-end to show up and I haven't been able to tell from the pics - I've seen plenty of oxfords, poplins, and such, but no eoe. Even if it's one that's not in my size, I'll get a feel for the pic/description since they re-use them across sizes.
I've resisted asking Ian about this because he's been so freakin' good about all my other questions I didn't want to bug him him with yet another one, I'm afraid he'll cut me off smile.gif

what size are you?

also, im sure he'd rather answer your question and sell a shirt, than not be bothered and not make a sale. teacha.gif
post #7247 of 14900
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

laugh.gif
what size are you?
15.75 or 16 depending on the other measurements; I have to have a solid 35+ sleeve, I'll take a little looseness in the neck over a slightly short sleeve every time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

also, im sure he'd rather answer your question and sell a shirt, than not be bothered and not make a sale. teacha.gif

You're right, but since I was fairly sure he didn't have any (until I saw these), I didn't want to waste his time. Now, it's probably worth it smile.gif
post #7248 of 14900
shit got cray picked up like 40 bbbf scotch grained boots in brown and block made by c&j! (spoo confirmed) 75 a pop icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif plus 2 insane new boss selection suits for 85 a pop!
post #7249 of 14900
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

15.75 or 16 depending on the other measurements; I have to have a solid 35+ sleeve, I'll take a little looseness in the neck over a slightly short sleeve every time.
You're right, but since I was fairly sure he didn't have any (until I saw these), I didn't want to waste his time. Now, it's probably worth it smile.gif

PM SENT!!!!!

feel free to bother ian anyways if you want. tell him i said hi. smile.gif
post #7250 of 14900

Just got home to this beauty :)

700

post #7251 of 14900
dumb question how good barba shirt is? How about compare to Canali twill shirt?
post #7252 of 14900
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewgreg View Post

dumb question how good barba shirt is? How about compare to Canali twill shirt?

The cotton is very fine and soft, the buttons are definitely nicer than my Canalis, as well as thicker.  The fit is comparable to most "extra slim fits", the construction seems very good, shoulders are definitely true to their written size (This is a 15/38).  Overall I like it better, I'm not sure if I would pay full retail for one however, I purchased this from eHaberdasher.

post #7253 of 14900
nice shirt jhors2!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewgreg View Post

dumb question how good barba shirt is? How about compare to Canali twill shirt?

excellent shirts. far better than canali, imo.
post #7254 of 14900
I'll be seeing Ian real soon so I can feel those babies in person.
post #7255 of 14900
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

I'll be seeing Ian real soon so I can feel those babies in person.

you will not be disappoint du. i got 3, and 2 on the way. lurv em.
post #7256 of 14900
coo
post #7257 of 14900

Finamore > Barba devil.gif

post #7258 of 14900
^shhhhhhhh
post #7259 of 14900
i would love finamore, but all their measurements are wrong for me. frown.gif

i give borrelli an edge over barba as well.
post #7260 of 14900
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddievddr10 View Post

shit got cray picked up like 40 bbbf scotch grained boots in brown and block made by c&j! (spoo confirmed) 75 a pop icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif plus 2 insane new boss selection suits for 85 a pop!
where?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases