or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Purchases - Page 449

post #6721 of 14042
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBD View Post

No, man! (Returned mine, btw, but I'll get another.)

cheers.gif mijn broer
post #6722 of 14042
Stitchy, I have that exact same sweater from J Crew. Sorry to say, but it kinda blows. After 6 months it fit like a burlap sack. Hopefully YMWV.
post #6723 of 14042
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourbonbasted View Post

Stitchy, I have that exact same sweater from J Crew. Sorry to say, but it kinda blows. After 6 months it fit like a burlap sack. Hopefully YMWV.

frown.gif

i hope that doesnt happen to me.
post #6724 of 14042

.


Edited by Hampton - 10/11/12 at 12:35pm
post #6725 of 14042
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

frown.gif
i hope that doesnt happen to me.

Well, you already look like an old man to some, yes? With the beard?

Few know how young you really are.
post #6726 of 14042
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Essex View Post

Well, you already look like an old man to some, yes? With the beard?
Few know how young you really are.

i am teh old fart.
post #6727 of 14042
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i am teh old fart.

No, you're not...but you have 3 children, so I'm thinking that perhaps might make you feel older than you are.

However, that's merely speculation on my part.
post #6728 of 14042
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Essex View Post

No, you're not...but you have 3 children, so I'm thinking that perhaps might make you feel older than you are.
However, that's merely speculation on my part.

no, no. they make me old. that and being a sloth.
post #6729 of 14042
Incoming.
post #6730 of 14042
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Essex View Post


No, you're not...but you have 3 children, so I'm thinking that perhaps might make you feel older than you are.
However, that's merely speculation on my part.

 

No, I agree with Stitchy.  Three kids make you old, not just feel old.  I think I've aged 18 years in the past six. 

post #6731 of 14042
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

Incoming.

lurker[1].gif
post #6732 of 14042
Poor Man's Alden Leisure Handsewns.

AE Patriots!!!

They seem to fit pretty well.


IMG_3077.jpg
post #6733 of 14042

post #6734 of 14042
great kops, phil and jrd!

INCOMING!!!!
post #6735 of 14042
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

great kops, phil and jrd!
INCOMING!!!!

WHERE IS IT!!!??!?!?!?!?!?! WHATS IN THE BOX?!?!?!?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases