Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases - Page 445
Styleforum Top Picks
Thanks. And the most amazing thing of all is that it cost me $35... I think that at that price, I can afford to get some decent buttons and sort out the placement.
Do any of you have any specific suggestions on the placement? I was thinking that the left two (the ones on the right as you look at them) just need to be moved very slightly further left, and the bottom left one also slightly upwards.
I think you're on the money:
In Helsinki, i.e. at the edge of the world.
Malford: you're quite right about Kei. There was a grey cahmere-chincilla POW overcoat that was exquisite, but damn shoulders were too narrow by an inch.
And Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
NO, initial impressions of the Lockie? I've been in touch with Alan Gilchrist about purchasing a few. Granted, I'm interested in their cashmere v-necks, but I'd love to know your first impressions of construction and feel, etc.
Gatz, great SC.
- Recent Purchases
- › Dents Rabbit Lined Gloves size 8 43 seconds ago
- › ***F/W 2014 Kop list*** 53 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 55 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 2 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider Border Trousers Size 4 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Vintage Clothing and Accessories Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Pants Matching 13 minutes ago
- › New - Vass Wholecut Oxford - Bordeaux Calf - 43.5 (9.5UK) - K-Last 14 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 14 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...