or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Purchases - Page 434

post #6496 of 14965
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Sadly though, thats the reason those 2 have to go back... my damn monkey arms. ffffuuuu.gif

That's too bad? Where did you get them from? Thanks.
post #6497 of 14965
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljrcustom View Post

That's too bad? Where did you get them from? Thanks.

Youre damn right it is. Shop The Finest... $299 each. if anyone is interested in them before I exchange them, let me know and I can send links/pics.
post #6498 of 14965
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Sadly though, thats the reason those 2 have to go back... my damn monkey arms. ffffuuuu.gif

frown.gif

late nite, spoo?
post #6499 of 14965

Size on the shoes?

post #6500 of 14965
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hampton View Post


Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

Polo pants are the best. Arguably better than Incotex for the money. The construction is top notch. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

^^ I agree. I have one PRL and one RLBL and both are very well constructed.

Can I walk into any of their stores and pick something like this up? Or only specific flag ships?
post #6501 of 14965
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post


Can I walk into any of their stores and pick something like this up? Or only specific flag ships?

Of course you could but you would pay a lot more.. PM jrd617 I think he might have something similar :)!

post #6502 of 14965
will probably take a month or two to ship, but pulled the trigger on this one day before yesterday from prestigetime

post #6503 of 14965
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Foxx View Post

will probably take a month or two to ship, but pulled the trigger on this one day before yesterday from prestigetime

that is a cool looking watch. gonna be a long month. devil.gif

sidebar - i have always liked prestigetime.
post #6504 of 14965

100% Cashmere from Howard Yount. Getting fall/winter basics nailed down.

 

 

 

 

Brown suede belt arrived from Yoox that perfectly matches my casual boots. Brand is 'Gold Case'. 

 

 

 

 

 

...there are no bad iPhone pics, only bad iPhone photographers.


Edited by AbeFroeman - 9/28/12 at 9:38am
post #6505 of 14965

Tan boat shoes & suede DBs

 

Cotton knit top

 

 

Mid grey twill wool trousers

post #6506 of 14965
did someone say i needed a blue SC?

fits like a glove too!!


e4ura3e8.jpg
post #6507 of 14965
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

did someone say i needed a blue SC?
fits like a glove too!! Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
e4ura3e8.jpg


deets?
post #6508 of 14965
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post


deets?

isaia for sfa, lori piana 120s fabric.

Close up :) (Click to show)
sy6a6eqa.jpg
post #6509 of 14965

A new A4 cover bloc for the new school year :):

 

 

 

Hotstamped with my initials and when "in action" :):

 

 

post #6510 of 14965
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

isaia for sfa, lori piana 120s fabric. Close up :) (Click to show)
sy6a6eqa.jpg

thats beautiful. love the texture. how much?? pm me if you want to keep it secretive nod[1].gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases