or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Purchases - Page 412

post #6166 of 14042
2 new hobers smile.gif

jusebe3e.jpg
papypa8y.jpg
post #6167 of 14042
^ The finishing on those two is impeccable!
post #6168 of 14042
Nice jeans (and sportscoat) jrd

Lovely ties in stitches
post #6169 of 14042
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaneurNYC View Post

^ The finishing on those two is impeccable!

thanks, i owe it all to hober, they always do an outstanding job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crat View Post

Nice jeans (and sportscoat) jrd
Lovely ties in stitches

thank you, crat.
post #6170 of 14042
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

2 new hobers smile.gif
jusebe3e.jpg
papypa8y.jpg

what colors are they?
post #6171 of 14042

spam[1].gif

post #6172 of 14042
Quote:
Originally Posted by yace View Post

what colors are they?

carbon black and dark navy
post #6173 of 14042
got a new ovadia & sons shirt $40, crockett & jones blue wingtips $110 drakes grenadine $22 and some beautiful Salvatore Piccolo ties $30 at the barneys sale, plus met gale bedeker/danel hardman there too! the Piccolos are my new favorite ties! anyone hear have any experience with them?
these are the shoes
http://www.barneys.com/Crockett-Jones-Wingtip-Balmoral/501477512,default,pd.html?index=22
shirt
http://www.ovadiaandsons.com/shop/products/Madison-Red-Awning-Stripe.html
one of the ties
http://www.barneys.com/Salvatore-Piccolo-Houndstooth-Tie/00505017726580,default,pd.html?cgid=mens-ties
post #6174 of 14042
Tom Ford Cap Toe size 10T... Not sure if im keeping them so while im on the fence.... PM if interested icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

post #6175 of 14042
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddievddr10 View Post

got a new ovadia & sons shirt $40, crockett & jones blue wingtips $110 drakes grenadine $22 and some beautiful Salvatore Piccolo ties $30 at the barneys sale, plus met gale bedeker/danel hardman there too! the Piccolos are my new favorite ties! anyone hear have any experience with them?
these are the shoes
http://www.barneys.com/Crockett-Jones-Wingtip-Balmoral/501477512,default,pd.html?index=22
shirt
http://www.ovadiaandsons.com/shop/products/Madison-Red-Awning-Stripe.html
one of the ties
http://www.barneys.com/Salvatore-Piccolo-Houndstooth-Tie/00505017726580,default,pd.html?cgid=mens-ties

WTF???? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif Sick haul
post #6176 of 14042
Nice, I might swing by this evening-still worth going??

Stitch, great looking ties.

Jrd, that sc is sick!
Edited by gyasih - 9/5/12 at 5:32am
post #6177 of 14042
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddievddr10 View Post

crockett & jones blue wingtips $110 drakes grenadine $22

WTF indeed. C&J's for a hundred? You lucky bastard. Enjoy. biggrin.gif
post #6178 of 14042
Got my jawnz.

I think I'm set for awhile now. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif Two pairs in the last month. I find they have a lifecycle of about a year

new_wh_d5_folded_frt.jpg

and

fc_1101s_back.jpg
post #6179 of 14042
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

Nice, I might swing by this evening-still worth going??
Stitch, great looking ties.
Jrd, that sc is sick!

thanks, dude!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

Got my jawnz.
I think I'm set for awhile now. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif Two pairs in the last month. I find they have a lifecycle of about a year Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
new_wh_d5_folded_frt.jpg
and
fc_1101s_back.jpg


ONLY A YEAR? are you a lumberjack or something?
post #6180 of 14042
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

thanks, dude!
ONLY A YEAR? are you a lumberjack or something?

Yeah, with continous wear and only one pair of jeans in your rotation, the leg opening wears out fast.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases