or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Purchases - Page 411

post #6151 of 14863
Mila fit icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Fits like a 40R. Kept one for myself

IMG_2379.jpg
post #6152 of 14863
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

dave - great shipment.

+1
post #6153 of 14863
^ Dope.
post #6154 of 14863
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

Mila fit icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Fits like a 40R. Kept one for myself
IMG_2379.jpg

I love that SC. Sweet Kop
post #6155 of 14863
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

I love that SC. Sweet Kop
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

^ Dope.

Thanks guys. Looking forward to wearing it.

Got two of them in, would it be overkill to keep them both?
post #6156 of 14863
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

Thanks guys. Looking forward to wearing it.
Got two of them in, would it be overkill to keep them both?

You know who needs the other one. smile.gif
post #6157 of 14863
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

You know who needs the other one. smile.gif

nod[1].gif
post #6158 of 14863
That is beautiful. Why u no have 44R?
post #6159 of 14863
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

That is beautiful. Why u no have 44R?

because he knew i was in the no purchase club so he didnt tempt me biggrin.gif
post #6160 of 14863
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

That is beautiful. Why u no have 44R?

28_1337202017.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinkapur View Post

because he knew i was in the no purchase club so he didnt tempt me biggrin.gif

Indeed
post #6161 of 14863
I aint in no club!
post #6162 of 14863
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

I aint in no club!

How about the Gun Club?
Edited by jrd617 - 9/3/12 at 8:57pm
post #6163 of 14863
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrd617 View Post

How about the Gun Club?

some day i hope to be in that club. frown.gif
post #6164 of 14863
redneck-guns.jpg

Or is that a Shep Check? Sheperd's Club?
Edited by jrd617 - 9/5/12 at 8:08am
post #6165 of 14863
yeah, thats not gun club. looks more shepherd to me.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases