Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases - Page 270
Styleforum Top Picks
oh i was b0rn reddy.
nice coat. you need to shorten the length of the coat? iirc the guy at fields says there should always be at least 11 inches from top of jacket pocket to bottom hem, less than that is not recommended. no idea why.
either way, if you can get it done right, why not.
nice coat, but 1.5" shortening is gonna look really odd... if only it was a 44 i would be glad to take it off your hands
Just came back from NYC where I stormed TF's boutique in Madison AV.
Got two 3-piece suits, two shirts, 3 ties, one pair of loafers and a weekend bag.
Here are some photos that I got on my hotel room but I'll post some of them later when I'll unpack.
One of the ties with the shoes
The one suit, tie and shirt.
The other suit is grey, I'll post photos later on.
- Recent Purchases
- › 4 Alden Boot Boxes Indy boots inside Alden outside box 24 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Over the Shoulders, Under the Knees: Long Coats 11 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 14 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 15 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 16 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 16 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...