or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Purchases - Page 209

post #3121 of 14864
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Fully supported. I whored these today. Well done.

fistbump.gif
Quote:
Dude, you are a beast. Seriously. You are the kopapotamus.

lol8[1].gif
post #3122 of 14864
http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?tskay=3FD17CD7&cod10=38217276HS&sts=help80

Bought this on a whim for $104 shipped. Needed a shirt to replace my old Tommy hilfiger ithica laugh.gif
post #3123 of 14864
Does an exchange count?

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
post #3124 of 14864
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Does an exchange count?

No but it makes you the swapapotamus.
post #3125 of 14864
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Does an exchange count? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

yes, the excitement is pretty much the same. sometimes greater.
post #3126 of 14864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles_ View Post

http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?tskay=3FD17CD7&cod10=38217276HS&sts=help80
Bought this on a whim for $104 shipped. Needed a shirt to replace my old Tommy hilfiger ithica laugh.gif

great looking shirt! and for 104 shipped, can't beat that.
post #3127 of 14864

Busy few clothing days. Picked up a bespoke suit from Ede (worn today, pic here) and also today I hit Loro Piana in Bicester as they sent out a letter offering previous customers an extra 30% off their already discounted outlet prices. Found a few things:

 

 

 

Brown silk tie with blue flowers, grey cashmere tie with blue dots, beige flannel flat front trousers, blue cashmere shawl collar cardigan.


Edited by Holdfast - 12/14/11 at 1:14pm
post #3128 of 14864
very nice holdfast. you know what i like best about it? they look to be perfect for your style. you know what you like, and what works for you, and you get it done. bravo.

any luck with the navy overcoat?
post #3129 of 14864
u8jb6.jpg

Very, very nice.
post #3130 of 14864
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

very nice holdfast. you know what i like best about it? they look to be perfect for your style. you know what you like, and what works for you, and you get it done. bravo.

any luck with the navy overcoat?


Thanks; I think I'm just a bit miserly and don't like spending money on stuff I won't wear. For instance, there was a really fabulous moss-green cashmere sweater with a hood. I LOVED it as a piece, it was my size, and really heavily discounted like the cardigan. But I just can't see myself ever wearing a hooded sweater, so no buy.

 

No overcoat. Unless I get lucky in  a sale, I'll just wait & commission it at some point.

post #3131 of 14864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holdfast View Post

Thanks; I think I'm just a bit miserly and don't like spending money on stuff I won't wear. For instance, there was a really fabulous moss-green cashmere sweater with a hood. I LOVED it as a piece, it was my size, and really heavily discounted like the cardigan. But I just can't see myself ever wearing a hooded sweater, so no buy.

good policy
Quote:
No overcoat. Unless I get lucky in a sale, I'll just wait & commission it at some point.

good luck! kmp, id like to see what you end up with.
post #3132 of 14864
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanC View Post

Alden cigar shell boots from LS

did they solve their quality issues, yet? for example the horween stamp is out of place and not centered also.
post #3133 of 14864
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by davesmith View Post

Spoo sells socks?

picked up a bunch of pairs, asked which ones i wanted, and kept the rest.

biggrin.gif

spoo and you have a 2.5 size difference?
post #3134 of 14864
Hey guys I found this great can on sale thought I would share. I can't for the life of me
figure out how I will wear it. Any ideas?
can.jpg
post #3135 of 14864
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred49 View Post

Hey guys I found this great can on sale thought I would share. I can't for the life of me
figure out how I will wear it. Any ideas?
can.jpg


I believe the standard accompaniment is a supersized Big Mac Meal.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases