or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Purchases - Page 182

post #2716 of 14588
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

who made them?

for 8 bucks you give a shit?
post #2717 of 14588
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

for 8 bucks you give a shit?

always. don't need more junk.
post #2718 of 14588
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

^ How can you really go wrong. I hope you bought one of everything. Damn, when is that over? I should go.

It was just today for Columbus Day. 30% off entire purchases (including clearance dots). So grabbed two ties. Was then informed you get an additional 15% off if you purchase 4 items... sigh, went back and grabbed two more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

who made them?

Just Neiman Marcus house label. All are 100% Cotton made in U.S. They have a pretty good feel to em.
post #2719 of 14588
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm View Post

always. don't need more junk.

8 bucks for NM house label is pretty unfuckuppable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imhoff View Post

It was just today for Columbus Day. 30% off entire purchases (including clearance dots). So grabbed two ties. Was then informed you get an additional 15% off if you purchase 4 items... sigh, went back and grabbed two more.
Just Neiman Marcus house label. All are 100% Cotton made in U.S. They have a pretty good feel to em.

Shit.
post #2720 of 14588
Lol.
post #2721 of 14588
Ordered in August, just arrived; Weston 180's in pebbled chocolate (with an old Parker Duofold that just arrived as well).





263
post #2722 of 14588
Bought this current Hickey Freeman Madison suit last night for $76:

467

Good deal? Seems to be flawless based on the pictures and should be a perfect fit base on the measurements.
post #2723 of 14588
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJT View Post

Bought this current Hickey Freeman Madison suit last night for $76:
467
Good deal? Seems to be flawless based on the pictures and should be a perfect fit base on the measurements.

are you 6'4"? looks long
post #2724 of 14588
Nope, 6'1. It's a 44L. I think the seller clipped it back on the mannequin so that may be throwing off the proportions a bit.

Assuming that the measurements are accurate, it should fit me just fine.

I'll post again when it arrives.
post #2725 of 14588
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJT View Post

Nope, 6'1. It's a 44L. I think the seller clipped it back on the mannequin so that may be throwing off the proportions a bit.
Assuming that the measurements are accurate, it should fit me just fine.
I'll post again when it arrives.

Sounds good. best wishes with it!
post #2726 of 14588
Nice, however you need to wear it to see if it fits wink.gif.
Edited by Achillus - 10/11/11 at 11:49am
post #2727 of 14588

new to the forum.

 

last week I picked up light grey SB peaked lapel suit that Chris Despos made for me, purchased a pair of edward green claydons, c& J suede chukkas, and a smoking jacket from louis everard.  it was a decent week...

post #2728 of 14588
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwep View Post

new to the forum.

 

last week I picked up light grey SB peaked lapel suit that Chris Despos made for me, purchased a pair of edward green claydons, c& J suede chukkas, and a smoking jacket from louis everard.  it was a decent week...


298
post #2729 of 14588
lol8[1].gif
post #2730 of 14588
Quote:
Originally Posted by KJT View Post

Nope, 6'1. It's a 44L. I think the seller clipped it back on the mannequin so that may be throwing off the proportions a bit.
Assuming that the measurements are accurate, it should fit me just fine.
I'll post again when it arrives.

This could just be an amazing buy, depending on the fit.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases