Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases - Page 868
Styleforum Top Picks
Just checked the tag and it says 100% Lana Wool.
I love the color, too. Malford was also selling a navy but for the things I wear in heavy rotation I really liked how the light grey would look over them. And I wear a burgundy cashmere scarf so the combination looks really nice together, in my opinion.
Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go file a complaint with the super duper secret government surveillance and police organization over the UPS man touching my wife. I expect he'll get black bagged for it. I'm upset, but I guess I hope he's not eliminated for it. Maimed would be good enough I think.
Last package came in from Italy just in time for my 300th post
Some unstructured Boglioli goodness
Billy Reid Bond Peacoat
Borrelli and Barba staples
Not-so-staplely Borrelli and Salvatore Piccolo flannel
G&G for RLPL and G&G
My favorite, Tom Ford tux for my wedding
Finally, remember those Hobers and Cappellis I thrifted?
STORY TIME (Click to show)
A few weeks after finding the ties, I went back to the same store and decided to look in the back where they occasionally bag groups of ties.
Pulled out one of the bag and saw this:
Recognized that oh so familiar tag and was all like:
Cost of the bag? $6.
What I found inside:
Add that to what was previously found and you get:
Total cost? $13
- Recent Purchases
Styleforum Top Picks
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 38 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › J. CREW LUDLOW ITALIAN OXFORD COTTON SUIT SIZE 36R 3 minutes ago
- › Alden Navy Reversed Chamois 8.5 D 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 6 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 6 minutes ago
- › J. CREW ENGLISH WOOL LUDLOW SPORTCOAT SIZE 36R 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)