Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Moda Republic
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases - Page 865
Styleforum Top Picks
Rain is wider than Simpson. I think a lot of people have difficulty wearing both.
I cannot wear Simpson at all. Too narrow. Rain fits me perfectly.
I was curious too as I fit well in the rain but have never tried the simpson or inca. I may be too wide for them from the sounds of it.
I don't think Simpson is narrow; more of an average width. The big difference is the instep. If you have a low instep, Rain won't likely work for you.
I have a pair of Carminas on the Rain last and I like them and they fit very well. I do have a slightly wider foot, "d" width, that's why I was curious about the Simpson last.
Som Canclini shirts came in today. Slowly purging all my shit shirts.
This arrived yesterday:
My alterations tailor could not stop going on about the quality of the fabric and construction. It will need some work (as I expected, buying a size up) but even with the tailoring costs this will be a suit bargain I am not ikely to top anytime soon.
I noticed their affiliate thread doesn't exist anymore. What's up with that?
Webstore is still up
Shibumi also means "bitter" in Japanese, for what it's worth!
- Recent Purchases
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoe P0rn. 31 seconds ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 55 seconds ago
- › CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL 1 minute ago
- › Rare BNWT Best of British handmade grey windowpane suit. 2 minutes ago
- › Random food thoughts - Street edition 3 minutes ago
- › Garrison Bespoke Plaid Blazer SC 38S 5 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 5 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 7 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)