Well it is what it is now, they're mtm. I have some jackets that it should work with (crosses fingers) I'll definitely be running some tests this weekend with some suits I picked up recently. Lesson definitely learned.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases - Page 855
Styleforum Top Picks
Well.... Lets just say we don't talk about that. It's not too bad but my trousers sit super low and there is no room in the crotch area. It's a formal rock star/ look at my junk - kind of look. My local tailor said since there is no extra fabric, theres nothing they can do.
Drakes grenadine via NMWA and light blue Kamakura oxford spread collar. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Great tie- I'm interested to hear about the fit and finish of your Kamakura shirt. I was just at their shop in Yokohama in July and had them quickly measure me- sadly I'm too fat for RTW in Japan! Didn't feel the need to wait for a shirt since I'm living in Napoli, but I've been hearing good things about their stuff.
I almost bought a blue Drakes gren. yesterday in Rome, but I managed to say no. I want to buy 2 from Giorgio's this week so I had to exercise some restraint.
Plus we had just picked up my wife's new shoes (with the red soles) and had wiped my checking account clean. Ouch!
EDIT: to be clear- 2 of Giorgio's ties, not Drakes ties from Giorgio!
- Recent Purchases
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 39 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 59 seconds ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 2 minutes ago
- › *UNWORN* FLAT HEAD 3002 - 30X36 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 4 minutes ago
- › The Super Heavy-Weight Denim Thread! (21oz and up) 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...