or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Recent Purchases - Page 854

post #12796 of 14594
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

Epic kop was just kopped.
which was?
post #12797 of 14594
A vanity plate for the rari that would run 5 figures at auction in the middle east.
post #12798 of 14594
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post


 

buy/luxeswap about 2 million moar ties, plz.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

A vanity plate for the rari that would run 5 figures at auction in the middle east.

 

post #12799 of 14594
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

A vanity plate for the rari that would run 5 figures at auction in the middle east.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDevil10 View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


JL full of quality gif goodness.
post #12800 of 14594
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCologne View Post
 

New Longwings

 

I want those.

post #12801 of 14594
With the assistance of fellow member WiredAndTired (thankyou!) I was able to secure one of these in my size. I've liked the chunky shawl cardigan idea for quite a while but couldn't find one that I liked - all wool without the front external pockets that are, apparently, the norm (like the otherwise beautiful Smedley Dover).

I discovered this one late in the season and like it especially because the pockets aren't visible beyond the top openings, maintaining that sleek look.

Not here yet here but en-route, a catalog pic will have to do:

post #12802 of 14594
^^ excellent!!! ^^

---

Picked these up at the RL sale. And socks (no vis)

da8ygema.jpg
post #12803 of 14594
Stitchy - in my mind, you are perpetually on your front sidewalk, securing that final middle jacket button on the day's well executed business attire. I can't even imagine you in SW&D.

That said, nice pick up - enjoy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

^^ excellent!!! ^^

---

Picked these up at the RL sale. And socks (no vis)

da8ygema.jpg
post #12804 of 14594


post #12805 of 14594
Taylorstav: you're killing it with this. I had to quote to remove the image sizing and get the full effect:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorstav View Post

post #12806 of 14594
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

Stitchy - in my mind, you are perpetually on your front sidewalk, securing that final middle jacket button on the day's well executed business attire. I can't even imagine you in SW&D.
That said, nice pick up - enjoy!

lol, i am wearing them today! and thanks. smile.gif
post #12807 of 14594
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Foxx View Post

yep! it's this one, the 5239. available everywhere from framesdirect to ebay, but here is a better pic / zoom of them in the various models. I liked this model because I need the longer 145mm stems, and the rectangular shape

http://www.smartbuyglasses.co.uk/designer-eyeglasses/Tom-Ford/Tom-Ford-FT5239-001-160314.html

Thanks fox!
post #12808 of 14594
Quote:
Originally Posted by razl View Post

Taylorstav: you're killing it with this. I had to quote to remove the image sizing and get the full effect:

Thanks! It's at the tailors as we speak. I'll post a fit once I get it back.
post #12809 of 14594

Picked up a couple more shirts from Proper Cloth.   I like the Pres. Spread Collar (White) vs the Semi Spread (blue). but thats ok still needed some blue.  Thomas Mason :slayer:  

 

post #12810 of 14594
Jungle, I don't think you will be happy with the collar on that blue shirt. No way those points will tuck under your lapels. I'm just speaking from personal experience and my preference so if you already know this and are cool with it, enjoy! I love TM fabric shirts.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Recent Purchases