Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Which Interview Outfit Is Better? With PICS Last post on 1/23/12 at 1:50pm in Classic Menswear
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Friday WAYWRN Challenge: Most Exciting Shoes - Who did it best? VOTE!!! Last post on 4/12/11 at 11:08am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Recent Purchases - Page 850
Styleforum Top Picks
The pattern matching on the Borrelli sportscoat's barchetta pocket is immaculate. Absolutely love the black captoes. Is the toe shape slightly more rounded than square? That's my preference -- it looks more subtle and balanced.
Starting college back up in January, so I took advantage of the J Crew sale and bought the Abingdon Messenger Bag for 52 bucks after discount:
My darling wife bought me a beautiful cashmere tie from Borrelli in Napoli.
I didn't think it was going to get much wear- beautiful as it was- so I went back down yesterday and picked up these.
I'm not sure if I made the right choice, but I think I'll get more wear from these 4 season ties.
Either way it was a great Christmas gift!
I had the sleeves on the TF jacket sized and cut the bottom of the jacket by 1/2" OTR. More TF and my first Loro Piana (denim) coming back from the tailor tomorrow. apologies for low res photo & poor lighting / staging. jacket is a light cream colour and is all silk.
- Recent Purchases
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 44 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › Andrew Lock - Introducing a new shoe line from a long term member -... 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Barbour Tokito Skyfall Bond jacket (Large) 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Favorite Tee Brands 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...